Windows 10: Yesterday the option to activate and deactivate Bluetooth was Appearing but today not any more

Discus and support Yesterday the option to activate and deactivate Bluetooth was Appearing but today not any more in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pedroeretardado [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pedroeretardado, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Yesterday the option to activate and deactivate Bluetooth was Appearing but today not any more

/u/pedroeretardado, Oct 1, 2020

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Oct 1, 2020
  3. inferKNOX Win User
    TechPowerUp OSD Server Beta Thread

No display for initial build with Civilizations V DX11 in Win7 x64 w/ CCC 11.2, will test latest build.
    Suggestion list:
    - Separate global options as well as Per-application options for:
    - positioning/activating/deactivating overlays
    - Forced Vsync and triple buffering options
    - Optional font settings for overlays
    EDIT
    - option to specify polling freq in ms (milliseconds)

inferKNOX, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Yesterday the option to activate and deactivate Bluetooth was Appearing but today not any more

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Yesterday the option to activate and deactivate Bluetooth was Appearing but today not any more

1. Yesterday the option to activate and deactivate Bluetooth was Appearing but today not any more - Similar Threads - Yesterday option activate

2. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  3. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  4. Windows file explorer search size options not appearing any more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows file explorer search size options not appearing any more: Hi,When I type size: in the search boxthe options Gigantic, Huge, Large ... are not appearing automatically any more?Is there a way to solve it?Thanks, regards,Cousin Excel...
  5. Windows file explorer search size options not appearing any more

in Cortana
    Windows file explorer search size options not appearing any more: Hi,When I type size: in the search boxthe options Gigantic, Huge, Large ... are not appearing automatically any more?Is there a way to solve it?Thanks, regards,Cousin Excel...
  6. Windows file explorer search size options not appearing any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "Activate Windows" appeared on my screen today

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows" appeared on my screen today: Hello, today, the "Activate Windows" message appeared on my screen. I am neither unable to use any Office software ; so I tried to reset my computer keeping my files, but the process failed every time I tried. When I try to run the Activate Windows Troubleshooting, the...
  8. Bluetooth option to turn on not appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth option to turn on not appearing: On neither settings or device manager, bluetooth suport service is running on automatic. It happened a few times already, but this time none of the things i did before are working. The model is np940z5l-x01US...
  9. Error on accessing "More Bluetooth options"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error on accessing "More Bluetooth options": Hi, Bluetooth actually works on my notebook but I'd like to make it not discoverable. As far as I know this option should be available in the "More Bluetooth options" menu which I can't access cause of the following error: [Window Title]...
  10. no sound worked yesterday not today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound worked yesterday not today: No sound. Worked yesterday not today. hdmi connection works for monitor not sound. TV displays as device for monitor but not audio. AMD not Intel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-worked-yesterday-not-today/07b057fb-8123-4f33-b4dd-8689e0e0c790