Windows 10: Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.

Discus and support Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago I was here, as I am almost every time I pick up my laptop, because of forced updates turning my useless Dell laptop into nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveEv, Jan 16, 2022.

1. DaveEv Win User

Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.

A couple of weeks ago I was here, as I am almost every time I pick up my laptop, because of forced updates turning my useless Dell laptop into nothing more than a dust collector. I believe, although around here noting can ever be certain, that the Seagate drive is the issue with my Dell laptop that causes updates to utilize the disk at 100%, rendering the laptop unable to do anything else required of it. I cant believe this is the case as I use seagate elsewhere and its fine. I've also been told it could be slow internet that slows my downloads. Well, I've just purchased a PS5. Overnight I hav

:)

DaveEv, Jan 16, 2022
  2. yountmg Win User

Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Jan 16, 2022
  3. winactive Win User
    Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

Use the restore point and wushowhide.cab to hide the beggar.

*Arrow Hide or Show Windows Updates in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

winactive, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.

1. Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything. - Similar Threads - Yet again matter

2. Onedrive yet again, what a piece of garbage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive yet again, what a piece of garbage: So I decided to share a folder with onedrive so that some friends of mine could share some photos that they were text messaging. Weird how the f%$£ do you add images from an android phone. I texted them the link but onedrive one a cellphone doesn't work with dragging and...
  3. Onedrive yet again, what a piece of garbage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive yet again, what a piece of garbage: So I decided to share a folder with onedrive so that some friends of mine could share some photos that they were text messaging. Weird how the f%$£ do you add images from an android phone. I texted them the link but onedrive one a cellphone doesn't work with dragging and...
  4. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  5. Broken updates yet again

Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  6. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.

Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.: A couple of weeks ago I was here, as I am almost every time I pick up my laptop, because of forced updates turning my useless Dell laptop into nothing more than a dust collector. I believe, although around here noting can ever be certain, that the Seagate drive is the issue...
  8. Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.

Yet again, no matter what, Microsoft updates destroy everything.: A couple of weeks ago I was here, as I am almost every time I pick up my laptop, because of forced updates turning my useless Dell laptop into nothing more than a dust collector. I believe, although around here noting can ever be certain, that the Seagate drive is the issue...
  9. microsoft destroys again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft destroys again: I have had contact with every edition of software going back to dos. what are you guys godzilla? do you find it funny to crash crush and generally break **** like my children use to do? I get sucked into every new edition because you know longer update the previous version....
  10. Windows update broke everything - yet again!!!!!

Windows update broke everything - yet again!!!!!: I'm sick and f*cking tired of your Windows 10 updates! Get your **** together Microsoft. One day you break sound... The next day you break the Start Menu so that whenever the Start Menu is open my keyboard no longer works!! I'm SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!! Leave my machine...