Windows 10: Yet Another BSOD Boot Loop Thread...

Discus and support Yet Another BSOD Boot Loop Thread... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all. Wondering next step recommendations from a bunch of bsod errors... I apologise in advance if I'm posting incorrectly, with too little info, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shaadr, Jul 27, 2020.

1. /u/Shaadr Win User

Yet Another BSOD Boot Loop Thread...

Hey all. Wondering next step recommendations from a bunch of bsod errors... I apologise in advance if I'm posting incorrectly, with too little info, or in the wrong place. This is my first post, yay.

So, I'm getting: system thread exception not handled (sometimes shows wimfsf.sys failed, sometimes not), 0xc000021a, critical process died, and 0xc0000145 errors

Automatic repair tool crashes when I restart 3 times. Crashes when I boot from usb with windows on it from their bootable media tool. (Tried disconnecting storage as well and just booting from the USB, but no luck, same errors) Can't get terminal,safe mode, etc. I can really only get into the BIOS.

Only kb and mouse connected with one stick of ram (had two before but read to run it with one to minimize potential issues?). 240gb SSD WD green has windows installed and WD blue 1tb HDD as D: drive. Disconnected graphics card(display port seemed to be having an issue detecting... Not sure if related or not, so I'm using onboard graphics). ASRock Z370 Pro4-CB Cyberpower special... I know... I know..... I can provide additional info if needed!

Anyway, I'm kind of a noob, done tons of Google searching, tried fixes for hours, and kinda feel stuck. Should I just get new hard drives and restart with new windows install or will that not work for some reason and is my computer just kinda bricked? Any links helpful as well for this problem. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Shaadr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shaadr, Jul 27, 2020

2. Latest update fail now computer is stuck in a boot/loop

We appreciate your update, Scott. We have found another options to resolve your boot loop issue. We suggest that you check and follow the resolutions provided by
    Andre Da Costa and Ramesh.Kumar from these threads:

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 27, 2020
  4. nxjl18 Win User

BSOD Loop on boot

Hello,

Earlier today my computer crashed into a BSOD and ever since then it is stuck on a BSOD loop when trying to boot into windows.

Things I have tried so far:

-Booting from a USB Windows (Loads the windows logo then BSOD)

-Letting it do automatic repair (BSOD)

-Letting it do disk check (BSOD)

-Running it with different RAM sticks (BSOD)

-Running it without the 1060 (BSOD)

-Clearing BIOS settings (BSOD)

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

System

-Intel i5 6600k

-Nvidia 1060

-16gb ram

-gigabyte z170x

nxjl18, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Yet Another BSOD Boot Loop Thread... - Similar Threads - Yet Another BSOD

2. yet another BSOD: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    yet another BSOD: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12b: i had a minecraft modpack, discord and the browser edge chromium open and i locked my laptop using win+L and went away then return and tried to unlock my laptop it froze for a bit then gave the BSOD. i already had multiple memory related BSODs some of which i already...
  3. Yet another BSOD...

Yet another BSOD...: I was just watching youtube and the audio just froze and I got a ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY BSOD. This happens often and I have no idea why. here's the latest minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajhgd4r9gQdOgdt3-nM5baIsv4-muw?e=Ji3ERe please help i keep getting BSODs...
  4. Yet another BSOD question

Yet another BSOD question: Hello! I am Liam and I own a Lenovo windows 10 laptop, which is about 2 years old. Yesterday my laptop was experiencing frame skips, which could last from 1 to 5 seconds. I wanted to play a game with my friend, so I was thinking about restarting the pc, to maybe solve the...
  5. System Thread Exception Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Thread Exception Boot Loop: After leaving my PC on and locked for about 20 minutes, I return to the dreaded BSOD with the System Thread Exception Not Handled error. My immediate process was to just reset, then check everything in my machine is seated properly (which it is), then try auto recovery - all...
  6. (Yet another) Automatic repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Yet another) Automatic repair boot loop: I've been working to find solutions all day. Restarting doesnt work. I cant system restore because I didnt know it existed as a concept, and thus dont have any saved. (Though that will change after this) I cant bring up safe mode (it just reenters me into the cycle) , but...
  7. Windows Update (yet another thread thx to MS)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update (yet another thread thx to MS): Hello Community, wanted to open a new thread to post a recent issue with Update and see if there are others having the same issue. Microsoft locked all the other threads on this topic that I had been subscribed to, hence the reason for opening a new. Windows Update.....oh...
  8. BSOD Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Boot Loop: Hello and help, My windows 10 computer is in a continuous loop. upon boot up, I get "preparing auto repair, then diagnosing your computer, then it goes to a blue screen with all the troubleshoot options, none of which work, im currently in dos at the x:/windows/system32>...
  9. yet another 0xc000007b thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yet another 0xc000007b thread: I've done pretty much everything. I've looked at other threads, I've restarted, I've updated my drivers, I added some dll files. I reinstalled the game that causes the problems. I was looking to see if anyone had any tips on how to get rid of this. I have: Recently switched...
  10. Yet another W10 network credentials junk thread.. but plain talk !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yet another W10 network credentials junk thread.. but plain talk !: I have got W10 now including two W10 and 2 W7s on my home network... Different users and passwords on each one and all have a shared folder. Yes I set the network config for 'don't ask for passwords'... BUT of course I am asked for credentials when trying to access the other...