Windows 10: Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

Discus and support Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend's games keep crashing while playing games like PUBG and Path of Exile. Here is the result from a "WhoCrashed" analysis of the latest dump:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nerdz, Jan 15, 2020.

1. /u/Nerdz Win User

Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

My friend's games keep crashing while playing games like PUBG and Path of Exile. Here is the result from a "WhoCrashed" analysis of the latest dump:

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Tue 2019-12-31 00:54:14 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\123119-4546-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0) Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41202, 0xFFFFDB80C5148028, 0xFFFFFFFB105AE780, 0xFFFFA50ACA0B96C0) Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue). The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. On Tue 2019-12-31 00:54:14 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!memset+0x3680F) Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41202, 0xFFFFDB80C5148028, 0xFFFFFFFB105AE780, 0xFFFFA50ACA0B96C0) Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue). The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. On Sun 2019-12-29 14:55:36 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122919-4593-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0) Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFBD8BE23F08D0, 0xFF, 0x3F, 0xFFFFF8053423D8D9) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug. This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. On Sat 2019-12-14 13:50:00 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121419-4406-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C14E0) Bugcheck code: 0x12B (0xFFFFFFFFC00002C4, 0xC36, 0x2552E9B2470, 0xFFFF8C80ED3C1000) Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a single-bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error. This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This error suggests a case of memory corruption because of a hardware problem. It is suggested you do a test on your RAM modules (memory test) and make sure your system is not getting overheated. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue). The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. On Fri 2019-10-25 16:07:04 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102519-6765-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0x0000000000000000) Bugcheck code: 0x1C6 (0xF, 0xFFFFC1848B228290, 0x0, 0x0) Error: CUSTOM_ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. Google query: CUSTOM_ERROR
    submitted by /u/Nerdz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nerdz, Jan 15, 2020
  2. vexen Win User

Installing XP : IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello, i am building a new computer, and while formatting windows, it gets a BSOD : IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

• i have tried multiple sticks of ram, one being generic, one being A-Data
    • i have tried multiple hard drives
    • i have tried multiple power supplies
    • i have tried more than one windows cd
    Can a faulty mobo/cpu cause this?

This is the computer specs :
    • Sempron 3000+ (s754, comes included with the motherboard)
    • ECS 791GX
    • 2x1GB DDR400
    At the same time, i have built two other computers with the same setup, i just cannot figure this one out.

vexen, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Installing XP : IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is almost always a driver issue OR overclocked/bad RAM.

Hopefully your not overclocked...there is no reason to OC during install, will just lead to all sorts of possible problems.

ZenZimZaliben, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Graphics Card has suddenly started to beep when using games. Then, after a short while (~5 minutes) the system reboots with IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. DMP file is ~2GB

Please help.

Minidump & MSINFO here:

Minidump

ChamacoArano, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

1. Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem - Similar Threads - Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Morning Folks.Just built a new machine using AM5 AMD and seem to have many BSOD, I could go hours without any issue, hell I;ve even played demanding games, other times it wont post, I have a recent bug check, if anyone can have a lookMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Yet another Bitlocker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yet another Bitlocker problem: HiMicrosoft has come up with a new way to bamboozle me. Bitlocker, something I've never even heard of, let alone used. Okay, the computer is used, so maybe some previous user used it, but as far as I know the machine had a clean Windows install before sale. The HDD I bought...
  4. Yet another Bitlocker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yet another Bitlocker problem: HiMicrosoft has come up with a new way to bamboozle me. Bitlocker, something I've never even heard of, let alone used. Okay, the computer is used, so maybe some previous user used it, but as far as I know the machine had a clean Windows install before sale. The HDD I bought...
  5. Yet another BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yet another BSOD...: I was just watching youtube and the audio just froze and I got a ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY BSOD. This happens often and I have no idea why. here's the latest minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajhgd4r9gQdOgdt3-nM5baIsv4-muw?e=Ji3ERe please help i keep getting BSODs...
  6. Yet another realtek audio problem - no sound on line in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet another realtek audio problem - no sound on line in: Hi, I am trying to input/record sound from the line input on my PC (HP Elite G100 Tower). There is no sound, nothing plays on the speakers, Windows Sound meters show no activity, and I cannot record. I do have ok sound from browser and media player on the pc. I have the...
  7. Yet another problem following the most recent update.

Yet another problem following the most recent update.: After installing the most recent Windows 10 update, my computer has started showing me videos that are zoomed in by a ridiculous amount. The following screenshot shows an example of this. At this point, the videos that are displayed are completely incomprehensible. Any way I...
  8. IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Graphics Card has suddenly started to beep when using games. Then, after a short while (~5 minutes) the system reboots with IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. DMP file is ~2GB Please help. System Information: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS...
  9. Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Will Not Wake From Sleep YET ANOTHER PROBLEM: YET ANOTHER PROBLEM I do NOT want to install windows 10 version 1809 OR 1903 they have way to much bloatware embedded, Why wont my machine wake up from sleep when i set my RAM to its proper XMP speed profile? Aorus X470 Gaming7 Wifi Motherboard 16GB DDR4 Corsair RGB...
  10. Yet another Start Menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Yet another Start Menu problem: I'm sorry to bother everybody with yet another Start Menu issue, but I've tried various things and just can't get it fixed. The only thing the Start Menu shows me when left clicking on it is a list of recently changed apps. Typing the name of an app doesn't produce anything....