Windows 10: Yet Another thing to annoy you !!!

Discus and support Yet Another thing to annoy you !!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost my Dad in March 2020 :Since then I had to look through his computer. It was so sad and made me cry a lot.We were very close and I had to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonFinch1, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Yet Another thing to annoy you !!!

I lost my Dad in March 2020 :Since then I had to look through his computer. It was so sad and made me cry a lot.We were very close and I had to help him a lot over the years.I had to go back home for 7 months for work, but when I came back his machine needed a lot of updates.They stopped working, and although it was Windows 10 and we paid for it, it would not update.I tried all the methods recommended on the forums, but nothing worked. Why would Microsoft make it so difficult and cause me so much pain when I need the computer to settle his estate.They made me change the account and password,

:)

JasonFinch1, Jul 13, 2021

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jul 13, 2021
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Yet Another thing to annoy you !!!

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Yet Another thing to annoy you !!!

1. Yet Another thing to annoy you !!! - Similar Threads - Yet Another thing

2. Win Spotlight-you say one thing and it does another!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win Spotlight-you say one thing and it does another!: I am running Win 10 and have a complaint? about Spotlight. You say the picture changes daily, but when I click on "I like it" the picture does NOT cbange daily-or even weekly. The only way it changes for me is if I click on "not a fan". I don't want to do this because I like...
  3. Win Spotlight-you say one thing and it does another!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win Spotlight-you say one thing and it does another!: I am running Win 10 and have a complaint? about Spotlight. You say the picture changes daily, but when I click on "I like it" the picture does NOT cbange daily-or even weekly. The only way it changes for me is if I click on "not a fan". I don't want to do this because I like...
  4. Annoying media player thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying media player thing: Is there a way to stop that media player menu from popping up whenever I change the volume? It's the thing that was previous pause and forward, and a picture of what I'm watching. submitted by /u/TKVisme [link] [comments]...
  5. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  6. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  7. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10: how do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10? Microsoft needs to stop putting annoying things in Windows, i miss windows 7 so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-hide-this-annoying-thing-in-windows-10/f94098c3-4a5a-407e-80a8-7c49f4d2cf12
  9. most annoying thing ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    most annoying thing ever: I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos...
  10. Yet another BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yet another BSOD...: I was just watching youtube and the audio just froze and I got a ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY BSOD. This happens often and I have no idea why. here's the latest minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajhgd4r9gQdOgdt3-nM5baIsv4-muw?e=Ji3ERe please help i keep getting BSODs...