Windows 10: Yet, TWO MORE Reasons to Hate Win10

Discus and support Yet, TWO MORE Reasons to Hate Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; NOW, I have 2 problems: 1.) When Daylight Savings Time sprang fwd, it sprang my laptop Win10 clock up an EXTRA hour. 2.) Unlike other Win OS's,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gplea, Apr 3, 2017.

1. gplea Win User

Yet, TWO MORE Reasons to Hate Win10

NOW, I have 2 problems:

1.) When Daylight Savings Time sprang fwd, it sprang my laptop Win10 clock up an EXTRA hour.

2.) Unlike other Win OS's, the permissions won't let me (THE ADMINISTRATOR...I AM GOD as far as the machine is concerned) correct the clock.

I'll end this discussion before I say something that will get me kicked off this site. It's not YOU I'm angry with, but unfortunately, I can't grab M'soft's CEO and bounce him off my fists.*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

:)

gplea, Apr 3, 2017

2. Windows 10 SD Card Reader

One more reason to hate Microsoft.

Joe America, Apr 3, 2017
  3. emig5m Win User
    Motocross madness 2 - has anyone got it working in Windows 10?

Why not just release a patch for the game to make it run on Win10 without hassle? Or better yet, a new digital download version? I actually still have two store retail copies and two beta discs sent to me from MS to this game. For some weird reason, I
    even kept the package it came in from MS custom manufacturing, heh.

emig5m, Apr 3, 2017
  4. Golden Win User
  5. gplea Win User
    Thank you sir for rescuing the universe from my tirade.

gplea, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Yet, TWO MORE Reasons to Hate Win10

1. Yet, TWO MORE Reasons to Hate Win10 - Similar Threads - Yet MORE Reasons

2. two more bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two more bsod: had two more bsod in rapid succession,i have attached the link to the files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=2pxOAGcould swapping the ram stick possibly fix these issues...
  3. two more bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two more bsod: had two more bsod in rapid succession,i have attached the link to the files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=2pxOAGcould swapping the ram stick possibly fix these issues...
  4. Yet More Nvidia Control Panel Annoyances

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Yet More Nvidia Control Panel Annoyances: As per other threads, i tried a few things to stop getting this thing updating itself to a glitched version, nothing stopped it. i've had a couple of display lock ups, so as per other times i used Display Driver Unistaller to remove the driver, put on the driver version i had...
  5. Yet More Nvidia Control Panel Annoyances

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet More Nvidia Control Panel Annoyances: As per other threads, i tried a few things to stop getting this thing updating itself to a glitched version, nothing stopped it. i've had a couple of display lock ups, so as per other times i used Display Driver Unistaller to remove the driver, put on the driver version i had...
  6. Seeing yet more "unsuccessful sign-in" attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Seeing yet more "unsuccessful sign-in" attempts: Hello. Recently I posted about seeing several "unsuccessful sign-in" attempts in my sign-in history from around the world. Just a few minutes ago, I've found a few more attempts - all from America. I can only assume these are all unsuccessful because I have two-factor...
  7. Are more than two thousand processes necesaries when win10 is idle?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are more than two thousand processes necesaries when win10 is idle?: Why my laptop show more than two thousand processes running when it isn't running any program except task monitor?, why that processes are consuming many resources and task monitor shows activity like crazy? [ATTACH]...
  8. Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a fix yet for Win10 Weather app LiveTile yet?: I reinstalled Win10 on my laptop (Home, vers 1809, OS build 17763.253) and since then the Weather app Live Tile in the Start Menu is nonfunctional or it shows the weather for WASHINGTON D.C., despite the fact that I live in Arizona. I have done various combinations...
  9. I hate Win10 too much.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I hate Win10 too much.: Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO... I tried to search on yt and in this community also...
  10. Yet more Realtek Driver Woes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet more Realtek Driver Woes: HI. i did a clean install of windows 10, and it is all good, until i tried some audio. it simply didn't work. Looking further, on the device manager i had: [img] and in the system devices there was: [img] for some reason there are 2 x high definition audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I hate win10