Windows 10: yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

Discus and support yeti blue nano mic is not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello my yeti blue nano mic is plugged into my computer and the light turns green as usual but is not detected by my computer. I have looked for it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fabi129, Sep 18, 2021.

1. fabi129 Win User

yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

hello my yeti blue nano mic is plugged into my computer and the light turns green as usual but is not detected by my computer. I have looked for it in my input devices on settings, the tab "audio inputs and outputs" on device manager, and the human interface devices tab. plz help :

:)

fabi129, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Topher32 Win User

Blue Yeti mic not working Win10

I have upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10, and am having audio issues. At first, my Blue Yeti mic worked perfectly fine, however audio would cut out after a time, and if i was using a voice chat program (mumble, teamspeak) the audio would get stuck in a loop
    as if someone in the channel was playing a lopped syllable. I would have to close the voice chat program, wait for the audio to go back to normal after a minute or two, then go back into the voice program and it would work fine for a while before repeating
    this process.

Now, however, my computer recognizes the Blue Yeti mic, in device manager, in any program where I can designate the mic, however it is unable to be used, and I have no idea how to fix this.

I have a backup headset I can use for a mic input, however the audio issue previously stated is still present. Any ideas on what causes this to happen, and why the Blue Yeti mic isn't working even though it's recognized as being plugged in?

Topher32, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Blue yeti mic not showing up on Windows 10 computer

Old title: Blue yeti mic not showing up plz help

so i have recently purchased a blue yeti mic and i plugged it in and i went to configure it but its not working. i check my control panel and its not showing up on there and idk how to get it working so plz help

GeorgePhares, Sep 18, 2021
  4. yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

Blue Yeti stopped working

So last night, i was messing around with my computer and the sound on my blue yeti, and i wanted to try muting my mic another way then clicking the button on the Blue Yeti, so i went into the sound thing on my computer
    (Screenshot - 42688682584e8590604108ce879a1e0a - Gyazo) And there was a text where it said Blue Yeti, so i right clicked
    it and clicked inactivate, and boom, it wasn't there anymore, and this was the only thing i saw (Screenshot - d7f751cdeb7ab88670b9418fcee66172 - Gyazo)
    I tried right clicking again and i clicked on show deactivated stuff, but my blue yeti still didn't show up. I tried going into Device Manager and try finding my blue yeti, but nope it wasn't there, i tried changing USB but still doesn't work. Any other headset
    and mic works right now, but not the blue yeti. I tried reinstalling the computer but nope, didn't work either. I also tried plugging the blue yeti into my other computer, and that worked 100%.

Thanks if anyone that trys help me, i haven't been able to go on the computer all day cus of this, i really want it to start working again.

kevin013150, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

1. yeti blue nano mic is not being detected - Similar Threads - yeti blue nano

2. Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.: When I plug my microphone into the computer, it says "USB Device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in several times and looked through sound...
  3. Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.: When I plug my microphone into the computer, it says "USB Device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in several times and looked through sound...
  4. Mic's Not Being detected on headsets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic's Not Being detected on headsets: Hi,So Basically the problem is when i plug a headset in it Asks what is plugged in fine, i choose headset but it doesn't add any mic to my recordings tab all I have is Mic Array And Stereo MIX. I've looked at nearly every video and webpage about this but they all tell me to...
  5. My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?: I just purchased a blue yeti nano mic, and when I plug it in it lights up and I can press buttons on it to change settings, but it's not being detected by my computer, like at all. I go to my device manager and it's not there, I go to recording devices and it's not there, I...
  6. My mic is not being detected

My mic is not being detected: Hello, i have been getting audio problems on Windows, here's a screenshot of the "Recording" tab, My microphone isn't being detected at all, moreover, in every app i try such as Zoom, no audio is getting picked up. [ATTACH] By the way, I have also recently gotten a...
  7. Earphone mic not being detected

Earphone mic not being detected: Hi, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with a single audio jack for sound+mic. I have Windows Audio driver because Realtek did not detect my headphones at all. Now I can only see my headphones as an output device but no input device at all but my earphones have a built-in/inline...
  8. Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected

Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected: I've recently been using a blue yeti microphone for streaming and it has been working perfectly fine. Until today, I updated my laptop, and now it will not show up anywhere. I promise I have checked in device manager, sound and devices, and devices and printers. I've also...
  9. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren Unterstützt WIN 10 das „ Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon“ nicht? Habe Probleme mit der Installierung. Kein Audio-Programm erkennt das Mikrophon. Können Sie mir bitte weiterhelfen? Besten Dank im Voraus für Ihren Support /...
  10. 3.5mm mic not being detected

3.5mm mic not being detected: Hi, I am running windows 10 of a gaming PC build, and my headsets mic is bad quality. I have bought a small microphone that connects with a 3.5mm jack. However when I look in the input device settings, it does not seem to show up. Do I need to set up the mic somehow and if so...