Windows 10: Yippee, Microsoft Has Lived Up To Expectations?

Discus and support Yippee, Microsoft Has Lived Up To Expectations? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yes sir, Microsoft has done it again. Right out of the box and Windows 10 wouldn't install. Luckily, the internet had the answer and I downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Epeorusjim, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Yippee, Microsoft Has Lived Up To Expectations?

Yes sir, Microsoft has done it again. Right out of the box and Windows 10 wouldn't install. Luckily, the internet had the answer and I downloaded the manual force installation tool. Worked like a charm and I had Windows 10 installed in less than 2 hours. Everything worked except my monitors. Windows 10 didn't recognize them. Luckily, Nvidia teamed with Microsoft to update the drivers for my graphics card and optimize the card for Windows 10. I was smart and updated the driver prior to installing Windows 10. Unfortunately, it was corrupted. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall the new drivers that was specifically optimized for Windows 10, but Windows 10 wouldn't allow me to uninstall nor reinstall the drivers. Hard to do critical photo correction without monitors. So.....unless someone has a solution.....I've gone back and reinstalled my Windows 8.1 system which works just fine.....

Yes sir, Microsoft has done it again and lived up to my expectations by, once again, releasing a new OS which is totally unusable and a waste of hours of my time. I will wait for a few months (like I should have done) so that Microsoft can fix things like I had to do with 7, 8, and 8.1. (I won't mention the abomination they called Vista that never worked very well)*Zip

:)

Epeorusjim, Jul 30, 2015
  2. DPD_1949 Win User

Missing CD/DVD drive

More Yippee. After driving up my blood pressure for hours this very simple procedure found the missing DVD player. A pox on Microsoft for wasting my time.

Dennis

DPD_1949, Jul 30, 2015
  3. dave bolo Win User
    windows 10 photos

update on the above, just checked my photos again, and yippee, all sorted and running as it should.

Thank you Microsoft

dave bolo, Jul 30, 2015
  4. rfruth Win User

Yippee, Microsoft Has Lived Up To Expectations?

I too had to do the manual install but now I'm on the leading edge (not the bleeding edge I hope) *sarc

rfruth, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Yippee, Microsoft Has Lived Up To Expectations?

1. Yippee, Microsoft Has Lived Up To Expectations? - Similar Threads - Yippee Microsoft Has

2. Microsoft Store download takes up more disk space than expected

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download takes up more disk space than expected: Hi everyone. So I am downloading Gears 4 in the MS Store, Ihad about 260GB in my SSD, so even though thegame is pretty big 133 GB, it was enough to download it. The game is at42.5 GB, but my C drive already says I only have 142 GB left. It shouldn't be that much of a...
  3. Microsoft Jscript Compilation Error Expected '@end'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Jscript Compilation Error Expected '@end': Whenever I try to download any file from one particular website, a Windows Script Host error comes up. [ATTACH] I am using Windows 10. This error does not pop up when downloading other files. Someone I know has downloaded files from this website without any problems, so I...
  4. Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

in Windows 10 Support
    Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected: Hi! So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as expected. The Home and End buttons work like the Snap tool. They snap the aplication's window to right or left. Page Down and...
  5. Unhandled expectation has occured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhandled expectation has occured: [IMG]anyone plsssd help me with this i installed software msts actman from trainsim.com i installed it but when i try to run it or do some task on it it shows such error plssss help!!!...
  6. Microsoft .NET Cant Handle Expection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Cant Handle Expection: When I Opened SRC Repair See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to...
  7. Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect: Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints. Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year. Microsoft's...
  8. Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027: This week we are celebrating Computer Science Education Week around the globe. In this “age of acceleration,” in which advances in technology and the globalization of business are transforming entire industries and society itself, it’s more critical than ever for everyone...
  9. Living on the (Microsoft) Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Living on the (Microsoft) Edge: For the past few weeks, I’ve been using Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome where possible. This is a lot easier with the Windows 10 Anniversary update, which includes numerous Edge improvements. But as expected there are a few things I still miss from Google’s browser....
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect: During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of Windows 10 that the company is building for phones, tablets, PCs, conferencing systems and even holographic goggles. But...