Windows 10: Yo is it supposed to do this

Discus and support Yo is it supposed to do this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChaoMeow-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i50ogz/yo_is_it_supposed_to_do_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChaoMeow-_-, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Yo is it supposed to do this

/u/ChaoMeow-_-, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Yo is it supposed to do this

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Yo is it supposed to do this

1. Yo is it supposed to do this - Similar Threads - supposed

2. Where am I suppose to put applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where am I suppose to put applications?: Sorry if it's a stupid question, but when you download an application where is the intended folder to best keep it organized? Are you suppose to put it in one of the hidden program files folders, just create your own folder ect... what was the intended design? submitted by...
  3. My Windows 10 OS isn't doing what it is supposed to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 OS isn't doing what it is supposed to: About a day and a half, my PC couldn't open File Explorer, and It would only open by opening q folder and even then I couldn't right click things or the Windows Folder would crash, so I looked what I could do. I restarted Windows Explorer through Task Manager and all the...
  4. Help! I installed an ssd thats supposed to be my boot drive but things have become too...

Help! I installed an ssd thats supposed to be my boot drive but things have become too...: I installed an 240 gb m.2 ssd on my laptop and was successful in putting windows os in it. Now im trying to save files into either drive but I keep getting "you don't have permission to save in this location". I am trying to manually move my desktop apps to the new drive but...
  5. Windows 10 Feature update 1909 takes more than it is supposed to

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature update 1909 takes more than it is supposed to: Hi, Straight to the point. I use Windows 10 x64 Pro, It is a fresh installation. Licensed version. The Build Infos are: Windows 10 Pro v1809 Installed On: 08.09.2020 OS Build: 17763.107 Ask me for more information if you need, So comes the problem in Windows Update....
  6. Disabling hibernation - is it supposed to stop the screensaver working or monitor sleeping?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling hibernation - is it supposed to stop the screensaver working or monitor sleeping?: I recently decided to disable hibernation so that I could delete hiberfil.sys and free up 6gb of space on my SSD. I assumed this would just stop the PC from going to sleep, but it seems to stop the screensaver from activating and also prevents the monitor from sleeping. After...
  7. Disabling hibernation - is it supposed to stop the screensaver working or monitor sleeping?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling hibernation - is it supposed to stop the screensaver working or monitor sleeping?: I recently decided to disable hibernation so that I could delete hiberfil.sys and free up 6gb of space on my SSD. I assumed this would just stop the PC from going to sleep, but it seems to stop the screensaver from activating and also prevents the monitor from sleeping. After...
  8. Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can...

Is this supposed to be that small? Plus, since today, I can't type here to search. Can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nervous_Abrocoma4748 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiudpw/is_this_supposed_to_be_that_small_plus_since/
  9. KB4568831 failing to work with nvidia even though it's supposed to be fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4568831 failing to work with nvidia even though it's supposed to be fixed: I installed the latest update now that it was allowed through on my PC, but it's still not working properly - probably due to the older nvidia driver it's the latest for my GeForce 7050 card but it works fine on the prior windows version. The symptoms of the failure are the...
  10. Is system restore supposed to take more than 1.5 hours on a 1Tb machine with 7200rpm drives?

Is system restore supposed to take more than 1.5 hours on a 1Tb machine with 7200rpm drives?: After updating my computer's performance went down the drain so I checked out some solutions and the best one was system restore to roll back to previous update, its already been more than one and a half hours and it's on "finishing file restoring" for over 40 minutes....