Windows 10: Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working

Discus and support Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling from Lenovo's website - no luck. I can't find anything that helps on Microsoft website. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeN77, Oct 20, 2018.

1. MikeN77 Win User

Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling from Lenovo's website - no luck.

I can't find anything that helps on Microsoft website.

Please help!

:)

MikeN77, Oct 20, 2018
  2. GT086 Win User

No Mult-Touch Gestures On Touchpad

After installing a new motherboard on my Lenovo Y50-70 Touch with Windows 10 Home x64, Windows has decided that my Synaptics touchpad is an Elan touchpad and installed the drivers for it. This stopped all multi-touch gestures but most importantly two-finger scrolling from working. The Elan Control Center is installed and shows that they're enabled but they still don't work.

I've tried to install the Synaptics drivers but they never successfully get applied. The bundled drivers from the Lenovo website also think I have an Elan touchpad and install the drivers for it, again though the mult-touch gestures don't work. The generic drivers from Synaptics don't work either.

It's driving me up the wall having to use the keyboard or dragging the pointer over to the scrollbar every time I want to scroll up or down.

I need some help trying to get this fixed. Thanks.

GT086, Oct 20, 2018
  3. joehara23 Win User
    No Gesture Support with Synaptics Touchpad

I have a synaptics driver for my touchpad, which came factory installed on my lenovo flex 3, but the touchpad doesnt offer 3 finger gestures, likely to be the product of a conflict between windows 10 gestures and synaptics gestures. I love the 3 finger
    swipe up to task view and swipe down for desktop, but i can no longer get these. Does anyone have a fix for this? I installed the newest synaptics driver too, and have run troubleshooting. 3 finger gestures still dont work.

Tl;dr how do I get 3 finger gestures to work with synaptics driver and windows 10

joehara23, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Touchpad not working

8.1? Why? There's a perfectly good Windows 10 one on the support site in @ingridcp's native Spain. Plus the Yoga 510 apparently may not have a Synaptics touchpad, it could equally well be Elan or ALPS. You really need to search by it's serial number to get the right one.
    Touchpad Driver (Elan, Synaptics, ALPS) for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook - Lenovo Support
    Personally I'd go with your first suggestion and take it back.

Thema:

1. Yoga 710-14IKB synaptics Elan Touchpad gestures not working - Similar Threads - Yoga 710 14IKB

2. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  3. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  4. Elan Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Touchpad Not Working: Last Night, I used my laptop and the touchpad was working. The next day, after opening the laptop for my studies I realized that my touchpad is not working, I thought that I would restart it, but it didn't work. I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Elan Touchpad Driver. But...
  5. Elan Touchpad Not Working

Elan Touchpad Not Working: Last Night, I used my laptop and the touchpad was working. The next day, after opening the laptop for my studies I realized that my touchpad is not working, I thought that I would restart it, but it didn't work. I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Elan Touchpad Driver. But...
  6. Elan Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touchpad gestures not working

Touchpad gestures not working: I have a dell INSPIRON 5570Service Tag 9Y1LFP2After a recent hardware failure. I reinstalled windows and my touch-pad gestures stopped working. I did a lot of research but to no avail. The touchpad works fine but it isnt showing up in settings as a precision touchpad, even...
  8. No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad: Hello. I have a ASUS laptop which there where only Asus Smart Gestures but sadly, it sucks. So when looking for a alternative I found that I should just install a driver for another computer...
  9. synaptics touchpad not working on lenovo yoga 3

synaptics touchpad not working on lenovo yoga 3: I have this problem with my lenovo's yoga 3 pro touchpad that stops working, if i go to device manager there's a I2C HID device with a yellow warning sign, it says device cannot start code 10, when i try to disable device, end then reenable it sometimes it comes back to work...
  10. Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update

Camera not working in Levono Yoga 710-14IKB after update: After software update my camera is not working with any application. It's showing an error code 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x80070001). Could you please help to resolve this issue? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad yoga 710-14ikb

2. yoga 710-14ikb touchpad driver

3. elan driver yoga 710

4. yoga 710 gestures not working,
  5. lenovo yoga elan doesnt work,
  6. yoga touchpad gestures not working,
  7. synaptic touchpad driver for yoga 710,
  8. lenovo v330 14ikb touchpad gestures synaptic,
  9. lenovo yoga 710-14ikb gestures not working,
  10. lenovo yoga mult touch not working 2018