Windows 10: Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore

Discus and support Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1052) My Lenovo Yoga Slim 14 laptop (Ryzen 5 4500U) only came with the balanced power plan so I tried to restore the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by damole, Jun 22, 2021.

1. damole Win User

Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore

Windows 10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1052) My Lenovo Yoga Slim 14 laptop (Ryzen 5 4500U) only came with the balanced power plan so I tried to restore the others using both methods from the tutorial on this forum which I have used successfully on many other laptops but although it appears to have worked they don't appear in control panel. It also doesn't sleep often but just goes blank for a moment and then returns to the desktop. I don't know if this issue is related. Any ideas?

:)

damole, Jun 22, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Power plans automatically changing

Hi Jonah,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with power plans.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Power settings. Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let’s run the power troubleshooter and check if that helps.

a. Press Windows key on the keyboard.

b. In the search box, type Troubleshooting and press
    Enter.

c. Click on ‘System and Security’ and click on ‘Power’ click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on
      Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.

• Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2:

Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan
    and customize the same according to your needs.

Refer to the link:

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore

Power Options: Edit Plan Settings & Advanced Settings - Restore Power Plan Defaults Not Working

swanTight

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately that suggestion did not resolve the issue.

The option to "Restore Plan Defaults" for Power Options is still not available and the "Restore Plan Defaults" button on the advanced settings screen is still grayed out.

Thank You

Jamie Grau, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore

1. Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore - Similar Threads - Yoga Slim 14ARE05

2. Advanced power plan information not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced power plan information not available: Hi everyone. I am having trouble with this advanced power option in control panel. I tried with troubleshooting but it's not work at all. The screen is like this:Can someone help me?...
  3. Advanced power plan information not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced power plan information not available: Hi everyone. I am having trouble with this advanced power option in control panel. I tried with troubleshooting but it's not work at all. The screen is like this:Can someone help me?...
  4. Advanced power plan information not available

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power plans missing, only balanced available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power plans missing, only balanced available.: Hi, all my power plans are gone. Only balance is there. I tried everything with cmd and even did a repair install. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plans-missing-only-balanced-available/de0e372f-643f-4014-b32e-4bd0b0e161b6
  6. Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Yoga Slim 7-14ARE05 power plans not available won't restore: Windows 10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1052) My Lenovo Yoga Slim 14 laptop (Ryzen 5 4500U) only came with the balanced power plan so I tried to restore the others using both methods from the tutorial on this forum which I have used successfully on many other laptops but although it...
  7. No Power Plans Available and Can't Create One

in Windows 10 Support
    No Power Plans Available and Can't Create One: I have no power plans available and can't create one. I've tried using PowerCfg to fix it, but it didn't work. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 153684
  8. Power plan information isn't available

Power plan information isn't available: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have tried importing using powercfg, tried sfc scannow, etc. Nothing seems to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan-information-isnt-available/be53ba15-ef14-4028-b6da-eaa257e3948e
  9. Power Plan not Available

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Plan not Available: My computer is going to sleep when the battery is at 85%. When trying to amend the power plan I get an error indicating that the power plan information is not available and to seek assistance from Microsoft. Any ideas?...
  10. power plan information isn't available

power plan information isn't available: Problems on Window 10 Home, Lenovo Yoga 700: Can't adjust screen brightness. Can't access power plan settings in Power Options. When I click on a plan, I get the message "Your power plan information isn't available". When I go to Start > Settings > PC Settings, the Window...