Windows 10: Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...

Discus and support Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok, so basically what im saying is that my mic will not turn on, and it is detected as line but, other programs dont detect it, and some mic test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Helpmemysanityisgone66642, May 10, 2020.

1. Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...

ok, so basically what im saying is that my mic will not turn on, and it is detected as line but, other programs dont detect it, and some mic test websites do detect a mic

:)

Helpmemysanityisgone66642, May 10, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Dell Alienware Laptop having a Identity Crisis

Have you been on the Dell Community Alienware laptop forum? If not I suggest you give that a try since there are those there more familiar with the Alienware's.
    https://www.dell.com/community/Alien...enware-laptops

fireberd, May 10, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, May 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...

dalchina, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking...

1. Yoooo, so my Sades sa810 are line in, but my Alienware Laptop is preventing my from talking... - Similar Threads - Yoooo Sades sa810

2. My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up: My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up that says “This app cannot open Check the store for more info about Alienware command Center. Get help with this copy to clipboard close” Every time I click close it just appears 1 second later. And clicking copy to clipboard does...
  3. My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up: My Alienware laptop keeps getting a pop up that says “This app cannot open Check the store for more info about Alienware command Center. Get help with this copy to clipboard close” Every time I click close it just appears 1 second later. And clicking copy to clipboard does...
  4. explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping: My laptop doesn't sleep while plugged in so i searched for solution for two days and i found article say to use this command to findout what preventing my pc from sleeping powercfg -requests and this is the result :SYSTEM: [PROCESS]...
  5. explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping: My laptop doesn't sleep while plugged in so i searched for solution for two days and i found article say to use this command to findout what preventing my pc from sleeping powercfg -requests and this is the result :SYSTEM: [PROCESS]...
  6. explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping

7. I hear people talking from my laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hear people talking from my laptop.: I've had this twice. When I was in a game, the headphones were connected and I could hear the game on my headphones and at one point I heard from my laptop how some people were talking and I left the game and they couldn't longer be heard. I reinstalled the game again and it...
  8. Got a virus and it hijacked my pc laptop Alienware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got a virus and it hijacked my pc laptop Alienware: I got a virus called techyon its a trojan and it signed me out and changed my login password and now i can’t access my pc. It also blocked my wifi and now i can’t reboot and reset anything. Plz help asap...
  9. My talking angela

My talking angela: Hi Microsoft and Outfit 7. I downloaded the talking angela app. after my computer update every app is washed away. Now if i want to download the app again on windows store, i have to redeem a code. but i dont have any code. can you help me? Thanks in advance, Ashwin...
  10. how do I put my printer on line so that I can print from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I put my printer on line so that I can print from my laptop?: My laptop is saying that my wireless printer is off line how do I fix this issue? It was working fine until I changed the password on my modem/router....