Windows 10: Yor Phone SMS problem

Discus and support Yor Phone SMS problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SMS send from Your Phone app on my pc won't show on my smartphone and is not archived anywhere. My smartphone is Huawei P10 Lite, Android 8.0. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tole011, Sep 28, 2019.

1. tole011 Win User

Yor Phone SMS problem

SMS send from Your Phone app on my pc won't show on my smartphone and is not archived anywhere. My smartphone is Huawei P10 Lite, Android 8.0. Any suggestions?

:)

tole011, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

Source: Skype Insider Preview - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 28, 2019
  3. malcolmd Win User
    sms from Windows 10 PC

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm in a different country and it's a bit of a digression from the question of using the sms/txt feature in the latest build of Windows 10 (with a Windows Phone).

malcolmd, Sep 28, 2019
  4. ARC1020 Win User

Yor Phone SMS problem

How To Save a Contact From SMS/Phone No in Windows 10 Mobile

If you receive an SMS from a new phone number or if you manually dial a phone number, it doesn't appear that you can save the number to your contacts list as a new contact. With SMS, if you click on the phone number you received the SMS from and then the save icon (the only option available) it just opens the People app, making it seem like it's disappeared somewhere. With the phone dialer, again if you hit the save icon, it just throws you into the People app leaving the user to wonder where it's disappeared to.

I'm not entirely sure why Microsoft designed it this way as it pretty rubbish, however it is possible to save numbers. After hitting the save button, you then need to click the '+' symbol in the People app as if creating a new contact from scratch. Why it doesn't just go straight to the 'New Outlook Contact' Screen is beyond me, as that would be the most logical and user-friendly way to do it.

Yor Phone SMS problem [​IMG]

ARC1020, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Yor Phone SMS problem

1. Yor Phone SMS problem - Similar Threads - Yor Phone SMS

2. Phone SMS CHANGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone SMS CHANGE: Hello there, I am suffering from a problem with my Microsoft account on the laptop, as it asked me to update the program, but after I received the update, the PIN code for the laptop was stopped, and the problem is that it asks for my old phone number that does not work, and...
  3. Phone SMS CHANGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone SMS CHANGE: Hello there, I am suffering from a problem with my Microsoft account on the laptop, as it asked me to update the program, but after I received the update, the PIN code for the laptop was stopped, and the problem is that it asks for my old phone number that does not work, and...
  4. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  5. windows phone app SMS read receipt

windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  6. Your phone app SMS history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone app SMS history: Hi,I have just setup Your Phone App and my Pixel 4a and it's working great.My question is now does one increase the SMS history length for all the conversations? Presently is only seems to be displaying about 1 month of history.TIAGreg...
  7. Your phone app SMS history

Your phone app SMS history: Hi,I have just setup Your Phone App and my Pixel 4a and it's working great.My question is now does one increase the SMS history length for all the conversations? Presently is only seems to be displaying about 1 month of history.TIAGreg...
  8. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  9. "Your Phone" forces +1 on SMS phone numbers

"Your Phone" forces +1 on SMS phone numbers: I am in Europe. I have a dual SIM phone. I have selected the European phone number as Primary. I am trying to send an SMS to a local number. "Your Phone" app sends it to America no matter whether I type just the local 8-digit number or whether I insert +country code first, a...
  10. No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS

No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS: Hello My phone app when i get the SMS is not post Banner with notification on WINDOWS sms is show in app without any problem Another phone notification show without any problem on windows. Only SMS when arrive show in app without any notification. All notification are...