Windows 10: you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable

Discus and support you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a recent update I receive this notice upon logging in "you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Grim-Draconian, Oct 15, 2018.

1. you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable

After a recent update I receive this notice upon logging in "you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable" and it tell me to restart to fix issue, which it did not. I have restarted numerous times to no avail, I never wanted my computer setting to sync with all of my other systems as this is my work computer and can't get to my apps or files. How do I fix this quickly I need to get my computer working right ASAP.

:)

Grim-Draconian, Oct 15, 2018

2. "you are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable." how to slove

"you are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable."

how to slove

windows 10

vickydumasia, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Lucky-951 Win User
    receiveing message " Logged in on a temporary profile, Roaming options are currently unavailable" when trying to login.

Every time I restart my computer, I get a notification that I am "Logged in on a temporary profile, Roaming options are currently unavailable" and it has erased all my favorites and all passwords. has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how
    to fix this problem...I have changed nothing in my computer and updates are automatic...thanks for any help anyone can give me

Original title: signing in

Lucky-951, Oct 15, 2018
  4. you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable

Username Profile Changed

Seems like you are logged into a temporary profile.

Try restarting a few times it should eventually log you into your "regular" profile.

Another way to check if you are logged into a temp profile, do the following:

Go to Start />Settings /> Accounts /> Sync your settings. If you’re signed in with a temporary profile, you’ll see a message at the top that says You are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable.

Hope this helps.

tamara_sadel, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable

1. you are logged on with temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable - Similar Threads - are logged temporary

2. This option is currently unavailable pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This option is currently unavailable pin: HelloI can't change the password of the device I have Windows 11. I can't reset the device because I have Data and I can't take backup for now. Windows Hello Face recognition is unavailable what can I do ?Thanks...
  3. Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....: I have user profile apheg and newly created amph. The system has been unable to load profile apheg or amph on boot. After reading everything I could find I created a new user amph. The only way I can get a user profile to load is login in to a user, log out, log in to other...
  4. Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....: I have user profile apheg and newly created amph. The system has been unable to load profile apheg or amph on boot. After reading everything I could find I created a new user amph. The only way I can get a user profile to load is login in to a user, log out, log in to other...
  5. "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This option is currently unavailable": I got the new hp pavillion x360 convertible today with windows 11 and the Facial and fingerprint recognition is showing "This option is currently unavailable" and i can't find Biometric Devices when i go to Device Manager...
  6. "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This option is currently unavailable": I got the new hp pavillion x360 convertible today with windows 11 and the Facial and fingerprint recognition is showing "This option is currently unavailable" and i can't find Biometric Devices when i go to Device Manager...
  7. You are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable: I have tried all the fixes on the Microsoft site and nothing has worked to clear the temporary login? I am desperate to find my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-logged-on-with-a-temporary-profile-roaming/04ef6b50-c235-440a-bdd4-354caf60a095
  8. This option is currently unavailable?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This option is currently unavailable?: Hello, I want to setup the window hello fingerprint lock but it shows error "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" Please give me solution I am using window 10 ©2020 I have enbled all the options in biometric but still persist...
  9. You have been logged in with a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    You have been logged in with a temporary profile: Hello, Few days ago I had a problem in my windows 10. Suddenly, I lost my personnel data like the data stored in the browsers, and apps like Photos and Calculator have stopped to work. When I run the Windows troubleshooter, the message " You have been logged in with a...
  10. Temporary Profile Log In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Profile Log In: When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-log-in/ba82d217-0ff4-477c-bf11-1f7d7ff01c1b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roaming options are currently unavailable

2. you are logged on with temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable

3. you are currently logged on temporary profile

4. you are logged on with a temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable,
  5. you are logged in temporary profile roaming options are currently unavailable,
  6. you are logged on with a temporary,
  7. roaming option unavailable,
  8. you are logged on with a temporary profile roaming options are currently unavailable,
  9. you are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable.,
  10. you are logged in with a temporary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable,
  11. you are logged on with temporary profile roaming option are currently unavailable,
  12. logged in temporary profile roaming options unavailable,
  13. You are logged on with a temporary profile.Roaming options are currently unavailable,
  14. you are logged into a temp profile. roaming ,
  15. you are logged on with a tempary profile. roaming options are currently unavailable