Windows 10: You are my last hope reddit!

Discus and support You are my last hope reddit! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 pro on my lap top for over 6 years now. I had hard disk issues so I changed it and downloaded the latest win10 pro build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RZPunk, Jul 8, 2020.

1. /u/RZPunk Win User

You are my last hope reddit!

I have been using windows 10 pro on my lap top for over 6 years now. I had hard disk issues so I changed it and downloaded the latest win10 pro build and installed it on my new hard disk. Everything went great except the windows doesn't recognize my lap top audio input and output devices at all! A red cross on audio icon and no sounds,controllers bar in device manager and a caution mark on my audio control driver with a code 10 (can't start the device) I've tried everything on the internet updated my realtek drivers and all of it and still nothing. I also made sure that the issue is specificly with win10 because I installed a win7 & win8 and there was no audio issues what so ever. I also booted my previous hard disk and there was no sound issues. I have also downloaded win10 versions from 2016 and still no sound. It's not the audio device is disabled or anything because my playback devices list is blank! Can anybody help me?!

submitted by /u/RZPunk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RZPunk, Jul 8, 2020
  2. wolfaust Win User

Hounds: The Last Hope Published Their Infographics

Hounds: The Last Hope team has been published their infographics on reddit. Their statistics very strange. Especially, they have players from Bahamas. *Big Grin You are my last hope reddit! :D

Infographics of Hounds: The Last Hope : houndsthelasthope

wolfaust, Jul 8, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 8, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. You are my last hope reddit! - Similar Threads - are last hope

2. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  3. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  4. OneDrive “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!”: “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!” My younger brother was working on a book when he died. In his will he left the manuscript to me and his closest friends, asking that we finish the editing and publish it. Unfortunately, he didn’t leave us the passwords to his...
  5. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  6. Reddit you're my last hope

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reddit you're my last hope: My computer wont update realtek HD audio driver. Just gives me the error saying one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation. I've tried everything. Downloaded latest realtek driver. And it wont install either. I've tried to uninstall but when I do it...
  7. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  8. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...
  9. Cortana Keep crashing.. my last hopes

in Cortana
    Cortana Keep crashing.. my last hopes: OKay, so here the problem, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar in the bottom left it does the loading mouse for 1 or 2 seconds and it then closes suddenly. I know it is Cortana because when I click the button start and write anything in the Search Bar it shows me...
  10. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070