Windows 10: You are not currently connected to any networks

Discus and support You are not currently connected to any networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have the following network adapters: [img] What if I disable all but the realtek controller? 76195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sbdresner, Jan 29, 2017.

1. sbdresner Win User

You are not currently connected to any networks

I have the following network adapters:

You are not currently connected to any networks [​IMG]

What if I disable all but the realtek controller?

:)

sbdresner, Jan 29, 2017
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

"You are currently not connected to any networks"

Hi!

Please show a screenshot of Device Manger. Or change adapter settings.

Teddy2016, Jan 29, 2017
  3. "You are currently not connected to any networks"

Hi! I've upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10 just recently. Almost everything works fine, however, my internet connection can't be identified. I am able to open the internet and search but when I try to connect to the app store, it says that I am not connected.
    Help please

Angela Lacena, Jan 29, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

What are you trying to connect to?

NavyLCDR, Jan 29, 2017
  5. sbdresner Win User
    Thanks, NavyLCDR,

I'm connected to the internet, but I get "You are not currently connected to any networks" when I try to install or update some third-party software. I've tried a number of potential fixes but without success. Right now I just wonder why I need all those adapters.

sbdresner, Jan 29, 2017
  6. sbdresner Win User
    Never mind, all but 3 adapters somehow removed after restart. Connection problem remains.

sbdresner, Jan 29, 2017
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Jan 29, 2017
  8. sbdresner Win User

My firewall and AV have been disabled each of the many times I tried to fix this. The problem started with a Win 10 update. Maybe a future update will fix it.

Thanks again,
    Steve

sbdresner, Jan 29, 2017
  9. Do you have any other "privacy" tools added to prevent Windows talking to the mother ship or extensions.

This morning someone couldn't get to icloud and it turned out Privacy Badger was causing the disconnect.

Caledon Ken, Feb 2, 2017
  10. sbdresner Win User
    I don't use Privacy Badger. How would a browser extension cause the problem?

The problem of Chrome installation and update is well-known on the Chrome forum (Google Groupes), but there is no fix so far, though many have been tried.

Thanks for the responses.

sbdresner, Feb 3, 2017
  11. sbdresner Win User
    My network has been public all along.

sbdresner, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. You are not currently connected to any networks - Similar Threads - are currently connected

2. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  3. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  4. wifi adapter is enabled but does not show any networks in "current connections"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi adapter is enabled but does not show any networks in "current connections": *The connection shown in "connections" LAN through my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-is-enabled-but-does-not-show-any/3ad4dffd-fd70-4dc4-8d57-1adf0ca9a38a
  5. wifi adapter is enabled but does not show any networks in "current connections"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi adapter is enabled but does not show any networks in "current connections": *The connection shown in "connections" LAN through my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-is-enabled-but-does-not-show-any/3ad4dffd-fd70-4dc4-8d57-1adf0ca9a38a
  6. Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 says that "you are currently not connected to any networks" but my ethernet...: last picture is the example of my internet connection is still working as usualwin10 troubleshooters told me to "reset network" but still that doesn't fix this problemsome sites told me to update my "windows update" but the condition cant let me update iti dont have the...
  7. you are not connected to any networks.

you are not connected to any networks.: An ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.Plug this cable into the openning on the back or side of the computer.Make sure the other end of the cable is plugged into the router.If that does not help,help try using a different cable....
  8. Not connected to any networks

Not connected to any networks: Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty. My network adapter is in device manager with updated...
  9. "You are not currently connected to any networks"

"You are not currently connected to any networks": But I'm online just fine. I can't change my profile location to private, and I can't make my computer register that it's connected with either my wifi or my ethernet. I've looked through the steps posted here, but to no avail. I don't even have the NetworkList key in my...
  10. "you are not currently connected to any networks" Internet is connect

"you are not currently connected to any networks" Internet is connect: I've used every trouble shooter and share option. Checked settings in services. Updated wireless adapter drivers, even used an USB wireless adapter 67481