Windows 10: You are not signed in with Microsoft error

Discus and support You are not signed in with Microsoft error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm currently using Windows 10, version 2004 and I have no idea how to fix this problem. The account protection in Windows Security shows that things... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ezekiel Calpo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. You are not signed in with Microsoft error

I'm currently using Windows 10, version 2004 and I have no idea how to fix this problem.

The account protection in Windows Security shows that things are fine.

You are not signed in with Microsoft error 0fa81da3-c108-4dba-be9c-e8f027a3d5f1?upload=true.png

But upon clicking it, the Account protection page says that you are not signed in with Microsoft. As far as I can remember, when I first see this problem, I signed in. It still shows the same message after that.

You are not signed in with Microsoft error 804f5371-974a-4f22-8e70-4722efd2a3ae?upload=true.png

I'm having a lot of trouble with my laptop. I'm trying to fix this first because maybe it is the underlying cause with the other problems.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PS:

The other problems:
    1 OneDrive always say "You are not signed in to OneDrive" at startup. I have to manually sign in every time.
    2 Both Edge and Chrome keeps on signing me out of my Google Account if I shut down and use it again which is really annoying since I manage multiple emails.

3 I also have the same problem 2 in my Outlook.

:)

Ezekiel Calpo, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. You are not signed in with Microsoft error :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 26, 2020
  3. jimhoyle Win User
    How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jun 26, 2020
  4. You are not signed in with Microsoft error

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

You are not signed in with Microsoft error

1. You are not signed in with Microsoft error - Similar Threads - are signed Microsoft

2. problem signing you in Error code: 0x89235107

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem signing you in Error code: 0x89235107: i just changed my storage to something i could download this game now i cant play it after downloading. i am not going to lie i am about to just giveup on this this **** store and stay steam 100%...
  3. problem signing you in Error code: 0x89235107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem signing you in Error code: 0x89235107: i just changed my storage to something i could download this game now i cant play it after downloading. i am not going to lie i am about to just giveup on this this **** store and stay steam 100%...
  4. problem signing you in Error code: 0x89235107

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft site sign in error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  6. Microsoft site sign in error.

Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  7. Error signing in into the microsoft store

Error signing in into the microsoft store: Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says Let's get you signed in, choose my account and put my password in, We encountered an error. please try signing in again...
  8. Microsoft Account Signing In Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Signing In Error: Q mobile W1 Microsoft Account Signing In Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-signing-in-error/77329a16-fb86-4b81-9d06-f5381ae651ff
  9. You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.: How do I fix this? submitted by /u/aleknini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eadkk0/you_cant_sign_in_here_with_you_personal_account/
  10. Mail Error: A PROBLEM SIGNING YOU IN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail Error: A PROBLEM SIGNING YOU IN: When i open my e mails i get a notice on screen SORRY THERE WAS A PROBLEM SIGNING YOU IN. I can read my emails but i have to click on the error first to get it off the screen. I have got windows live mail and i run on windows 10. I have tried to click the uninstall button to...