Windows 10: You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program

Discus and support You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few days ago, Microsoft confirmed the rumors that their Edge browser, the default web browser of Windows 10, will move to a Chromium-compatible web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by swarfega, Dec 22, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program

A few days ago, Microsoft confirmed the rumors that their Edge browser, the default web browser of Windows 10, will move to a Chromium-compatible web engine in the Desktop version. Now, a new option of the Edge Insider Program allows joining it to get early access to the upcoming version of the browser.

As you may already know, Chromium is an open-source version of Google Chrome, that doesn't include certain proprietary components. Its rendering engine, Blink, along with other technologies, is widely used as a base for many other modern browsers, including Vivaldi and Opera.

Source

Sign-up page

:)

swarfega, Dec 22, 2018

2. Join the Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Program

Join the Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Program

You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program [​IMG]

More: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11QC...Response?pli=1

Cluster Head, Dec 22, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Dec 22, 2018
  4. You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program

Join the Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Program

I applied as well.

You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program [​IMG]

I'm assuming that means thank you for your inquiry or something similar. hahaha

blackroseMD1, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program

1. You can join Chromium-based Edge Insider Preview program - Similar Threads - join Chromium based

2. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  3. Tab previews edge chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Tab previews edge chromium: Is tab previews a feature of edge chromium? Kind of how one can preview the windows when hovering over the taskbar I seem to remember could do the same with tabs open on edge, or old edge. Is this not a feature in edge chromium? I am just on the normal public build. thanks,...
  4. Chromium-based Edge in Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium-based Edge in Windows Sandbox: I want to use a new Edge version that is based on Chromium on my PC running Windows Sandbox.Is it possible? BIG thnx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chromium-based-edge-in-windows-sandbox/e8162135-0cfb-4939-acdc-5128c86fa9cc
  5. Chromium based Edge seems buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium based Edge seems buggy: Has anyone downloaded the new Edge from Microsoft? It has been downloaded and installed on most of all of my family's PC's by me. But at times, it can seem really buggy. For example, I am a Verizon Wireless customer and when I log into the website at Verizon and X out of the...
  6. How to join OneDrive Insider Preview Program

in Windows 10 News
    How to join OneDrive Insider Preview Program: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has an Insider Preview Program available for a lot of its applications. You have one for Windows which is baked into the system, then you have for Microsoft Office, Edge as well. In today’s post, we will share how to [...] This post How to join...
  7. How to join Microsoft Edge Insider Program

in Windows 10 News
    How to join Microsoft Edge Insider Program: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge browser is built on Chromium engine. The same engine that is used the over popularly browser from Google — Chrome. While Edge Chromium is still not available as the default browser, you can always choose to [...] This post How to join...
  8. Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?: Does anyone know if the developer tools in the new Chromium-based Edge are Edge’s tool or Chrome’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dev-tools-in-chromium-based-edge/bc0d878e-4d31-40ef-a861-98055bb0fd36
  9. Edge based on Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge based on Chromium?: When will Windows 10 have the Edge based on Chromium? Can users who are running the current builds of Win10 can at least test it or will we have to wait after a newer build will be released? 125918
  10. Join the Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Program

in Windows 10 News
    Join the Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Program: Join the Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Program [img] In recent times, Microsoft has changed a lot in the Insider program – in the future the Xbox one will be, for example, also part of the Windows Insider program. But in terms of edge browser will do soon...