Windows 10: You can make the type on the start menu larger.

Discus and support You can make the type on the start menu larger. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger. Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Oct 21, 2014.

1. You can make the type on the start menu larger.

Hi

This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger.

Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom there is the More Options, option.
    Set it to Larger and the type on the Start Menu will get a lot bigger.

I'd rather have something in between but that's probably coming in the future.

Mike

Added later, you have to go to the PC and Devices tab in PC Settings.
    Then select the Display.

:)

MikeHawthorne, Oct 21, 2014

2. How can I make the font larger on webpages?

Have you tried the windows key + mouse scroll wheel to zoom?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 21, 2014
  3. How can I make the font larger on webpages?

Hi, I am running Windows 10 and the fonts on my Webpage tabs is so small I can't read it ?

Does anyone know how I can change the font size so I can read it on Chrome please?

Many thanks

Michele-Kate, Oct 21, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

You can make the type on the start menu larger.

I don't see a Display tab in PC Settings.

Ztruker, Oct 22, 2014
  5. Charlie Win User
    PC settings then pc and devices then display. you can also right click desktop then personalize then display gives you some wiggle room also. Good luck

Charlie, Oct 22, 2014
  6. With the new build (9860) I don't see the Display tab either.

Layback Bear, Oct 22, 2014
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ah ... from your post in another thread Mike:
    Doesn't work on my old Acer Laptop, apparently can't support it. The drop down under More Options is grayed out.

Ztruker, Oct 22, 2014
  8. You can make the type on the start menu larger.

Doesn't work on my old Acer Laptop, apparently can't support it. The drop down under More Options is grayed out. After fooling around and changing screen sizes on the display tab Screen Resolution Click "Make text and other items larger or smaller" You can tweak to you are blue in the face. There is not Start menu text font size yet???

You can make the type on the start menu larger. [​IMG]

Indianatone, Oct 22, 2014
  9. Charlie Win User
    well its been added to mine? HA .. That seems simple enough

Charlie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

You can make the type on the start menu larger.

1. You can make the type on the start menu larger. - Similar Threads - type start menu

2. can you change the slideshow on start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you change the slideshow on start menu?: is it possible to change the folder/album that the photos app on the start menu uses for it's live tile slide show? submitted by /u/venzo2704 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeh8cj/can_you_change_the_slideshow_on_start_menu/
  3. Is there anyway you can make folders like the one in the start menu on the desktop?

Is there anyway you can make folders like the one in the start menu on the desktop?: Like, I can put a folder in my desktop with all my games or whatever. But when I open it it would be in file explore, and we’ll, I don’t want that. And you know how you can make folders in the start menu? And when you click on those folders the apps pop out. Is there anyway...
  4. Can you start a VPN connection by typing in Start menu

Can you start a VPN connection by typing in Start menu: When I first sign into my computer, I tend to start all of the apps I want by typing <windows key> and then typing the name of the app I want to start. Does anyone know if there's a way to start a VPN connection with this method? Or is my only option clicking on the...
  5. Can you pin the Start Menu to a different Montior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you pin the Start Menu to a different Montior: Hi, I am running a 3 monitor system and i just want to know if you can have the start up menu always open one of them so as im working and i need a different app i can just look at the monitor and click on what i need? Thanks...
  6. how can i make translucent start menu?

how can i make translucent start menu?: I want to have the windows 10 start menu translucent, but all the guides and videos that I see are outdated, do not work or is to make the taskbar transparent (which does not interest me). If you know what can be done to achieve that effect or you cannot directly, it would be...
  7. Cant type in start menu

Cant type in start menu: Hello, whenever I start my computer, I can't search anything on the start menu, but when I do C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe on the run thing, it works. Aside from that, I'm seeing problems on my windows such as a lot of apps will just immediately close when I try to open it,...
  8. Can't type in start menu?

Can't type in start menu?: After Windows automatically restart to install their amazing new update, I can no longer type in the start menu. I have tried nearly all fixes I have found online, including reinstalling Cortana and running ctfmon.exe, but none of it has worked. This issue only started when...
  9. What can you pin to start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What can you pin to start menu?: So what exactly can be pinned to start menu in Win10? Applications, obviously, Folders, Settings from modern Settings App, Settings from Control Panel, Websites, through Edge menu, Websites, by creating "application view" in IE11, OneNote notes and notebooks through modern...
  10. Can not make any change to Start menu!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not make any change to Start menu!: I've just reinstalled windows today, and after all updates finished, I can not make any change to the Start menu except moving tiles that already be there. When I add new app to start menu and move its tile... the start menu crashes and any change is reverted. This is what...