You can make the type on the start menu larger.

Discus and support You can make the type on the start menu larger. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger. Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Oct 21, 2014.

1. MikeHawthorne Win User

Hi

This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger.

Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom there is the More Options, option.
    Set it to Larger and the type on the Start Menu will get a lot bigger.

I'd rather have something in between but that's probably coming in the future.

Mike

Added later, you have to go to the PC and Devices tab in PC Settings.
    Then select the Display.

:)

MikeHawthorne, Oct 21, 2014
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Win User

How can I make the font larger on webpages?

Have you tried the windows key + mouse scroll wheel to zoom?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 21, 2014
  3. Michele-Kate Win User
    How can I make the font larger on webpages?

Hi, I am running Windows 10 and the fonts on my Webpage tabs is so small I can't read it ?

Does anyone know how I can change the font size so I can read it on Chrome please?

Many thanks

Michele-Kate, Oct 21, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

I don't see a Display tab in PC Settings.

Ztruker, Oct 22, 2014
  5. Charlie Win User
    PC settings then pc and devices then display. you can also right click desktop then personalize then display gives you some wiggle room also. Good luck

Charlie, Oct 22, 2014
  6. Layback Bear Win User
    With the new build (9860) I don't see the Display tab either.

Layback Bear, Oct 22, 2014
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ah ... from your post in another thread Mike:
    Doesn't work on my old Acer Laptop, apparently can't support it. The drop down under More Options is grayed out.

Ztruker, Oct 22, 2014
  8. Indianatone Win User

Doesn't work on my old Acer Laptop, apparently can't support it. The drop down under More Options is grayed out. After fooling around and changing screen sizes on the display tab Screen Resolution Click "Make text and other items larger or smaller" You can tweak to you are blue in the face. There is not Start menu text font size yet???

You can make the type on the start menu larger. [​IMG]

Indianatone, Oct 22, 2014
  9. Charlie Win User
    well its been added to mine? HA .. That seems simple enough

Charlie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. You can make the type on the start menu larger. - Similar Threads - type start menu

2. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design: Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i...
  3. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  4. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  5. How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?: How do I find the Run field on windows start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-find-the-run-field-on-windows-start-menu/5c7186b0-2d9f-46ff-942a-7681797222d2
  6. I have started to hear a sound signal every 15 seconds or so and it seems to be independent...

I have started to hear a sound signal every 15 seconds or so and it seems to be independent...: I have started to hear a sound signal every 15 seconds or so and it seems to be independent of what I am doing. I have tried to turn the sound to "None" for things like receiving mail. that did not help. Then I used the Control Panel > Sounds and selected no system...
  7. how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up: How can I have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-have-my-computer-use-2-step-verification/84a74da8-2af3-49ff-af62-60824d50590f"
  8. Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1: This blog post was authored by Vinicius Apolinario, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Server. You should know by now that Windows Server 2019 is available as a preview in the Windows Insiders program. In the last few months, the Windows Server team has been working...
  9. How to disable search online in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable search online in the start menu: I would like to disable where windows 10 offers search online recommendations when doing a normal search after clicking on the start menu. I only want the search confined to my computer. Been looking online at loads of different options from reg hacks to going through...
  10. start up

start up: what should be attached to start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/start-up/6b13c11d-87b4-428f-b1df-09220f797a5a