Windows 10: you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge

Discus and support you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TURRETCUBE [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TURRETCUBE, Jun 22, 2022.

1. you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge

/u/TURRETCUBE, Jun 22, 2022

2. Microsoft Edge can no longer be found on my computer..?

I was told today at Willows Center, Edge can be found on my apps, no longer there. I was told it cannot be deleted!

Help!!!!!!

Patricia Mauch, Jun 22, 2022
  3. TVJohn Win User
    Prevent the popup "Get the new Microsoft Edge"

I have Microsoft Edge and I do use it. However my default browser is Firefox. Every day when I first open Firefox I get a popup saying "Get the new Microsoft Edge". A common suggested solution is to turn off 'get tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows'; however, this is set to off by my company (it being a work laptop). Does anyone have another suggestion?

you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge [​IMG]

Thanks

TVJohn, Jun 22, 2022
  4. you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge

Microsoft Edge can no longer be found on my computer..?

Hi John,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to view Microsoft Edge browser icon in the live tiles?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As per your query, I suggest you to check in the all apps list for Microsoft Edge browser.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on Start button or press
      Windows key
      on the key board.

• Click on All apps and check for
      Microsoft Edge
      under M section.

• Right click on Microsoft Edge and select
      Pin to Start.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge

1. you can no longer press the "x" on this popup for Microsoft edge - Similar Threads - longer press popup

2. Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?: im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an xbox one but when i try to install on the 8.1 store i get this error: This item is no longer available....
  3. Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?: im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an xbox one but when i try to install on the 8.1 store i get this error: This item is no longer available....
  4. Microsoft Edge popup

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge popup: Every so often, I get a popup message on my PC with a Microsoft Edge logo, telling me things like "Pin your favorite sites", with the choices "Pin Now" and "Later". How can I eliminate these popups? If that cannot be done, I would like to remove Microsoft Edge from my system....
  5. Prevent the popup "Get the new Microsoft Edge"

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent the popup "Get the new Microsoft Edge": I have Microsoft Edge and I do use it. However my default browser is Firefox. Every day when I first open Firefox I get a popup saying "Get the new Microsoft Edge". A common suggested solution is to turn off 'get tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows'; however, this...
  6. Prevent the popup "Get the new Microsoft Edge"

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent the popup "Get the new Microsoft Edge": I have Microsoft Edge and I do use it. However my default browser is Firefox. Every day when I first open Firefox I get a popup saying "Get the new Microsoft Edge". A common suggested solution is to turn off 'get tips, tricks and suggestions as you use Windows'; however, this...
  7. CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X: CAN YOU REINSTALL OR RESET DIRECT X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-reinstall-direct-x/663e71f2-3314-45a2-b80d-5a4ff76fc266
  8. Microsoft Edge No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Edge No Longer Working: When I try to launch Microsoft Edge I get this error that the side by side configuration is incorrect. I've tried everything online to fix this and nothing seems to work....
  9. Microsoft Edge no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge no longer working: [ATTACH] After installing the 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4517211), Microsoft Edge no longer works. It is missing its icon and name, and upon opening the app it just crashes immediately....
  10. Scareware popups with Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scareware popups with Edge: Lately, I've gotten 4 or 5 "scareware" full screen popups with Edge browser. Most ot the time I either close the popup or have to close Edge and they go away. One I had to reboot. Things like your PC is infected, all files are locked, and this morning a notice that Norton...