Windows 10: You can not bring an window up front now after all these years

Discus and support You can not bring an window up front now after all these years in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After all these years, Microsoft can not guarantee a simple function which is: You want to bring up a window up front, so you click it on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndyMa3, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AndyMa3 Win User

You can not bring an window up front now after all these years

After all these years, Microsoft can not guarantee a simple function which is:

You want to bring up a window up front, so you click it on the taskbar, expecting it to come up front.

Chance is, It won't.

Many threads have come up with this problem and if i'm right. Microsoft has come nowhere near solving this problem (or haven't care enough to do it).

Like this one thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/selected-window-not-pulling-to-front-when-clicked/304e31ed-3de4-4b82-9e0d-12b1e0747b86

This bug of yours makes me want to learn a new operating system. So that's a plus.

Do you guys know that Windows is just ONE operating system that Microsoft sells?

:)

AndyMa3, Jun 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue You can not bring an window up front now after all these years :p

cadaveca, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. You can not bring an window up front now after all these years - Similar Threads - bring window front

2. You can now call up to 50 people at once with Skype

in Windows 10 News
    You can now call up to 50 people at once with Skype: Starting today, Skype is doubling the amount of people that can simultaneously be on a video or audio group call. You can now call and have up to 50 people in a call, all at once. Whether you’re catching up with your friends, having a team status update, or a conference call...
  3. You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS: Quick launch summary You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS to do any of the following actions: Archive, Trash, Mark as read/unread, Snooze, and Move to. We recently announced a brand new mobile redesign for Gmail with many new productivity improvements.To help...
  4. Mouse Button Brings Up All Tabs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Button Brings Up All Tabs: I have the Mx Anywhere 2s. Instead of a regular scroll wheel button, it has a button right beneath the scroll wheel. This is what I use to close tabs, etc. I switched computers recently, and whenever I push it to close a tab, it brings up all tabs. With a mouse with a normal...
  5. You Can install october update for windows Now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You Can install october update for windows Now!: you can install windows october update now by windows update or update assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-can-install-october-update-for-windows-now/5505c4b3-e1a7-4482-a784-b67a6931358f
  6. Change? When selecting program to bring to front, cursor now moves?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change? When selecting program to bring to front, cursor now moves?: I hope I can explain this well in text... But the way it used to be: When I clicked back to a document from another program, (Word vs pdf file or website, etc) clicking anywhere on the file just brought it to the "front" but the cursor remained in the previously left spot...
  7. Cannot bring some apps to the front

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot bring some apps to the front: This started this morning. Running Windows 10 Pro. I can run the browser (Chrome), luckily. Word also. But I cannot most other apps (I think), like WinSCP, but not Calc, not Notepad++, not Notepad. If I try to run Calc, it loads in the task try and if I hover the mouse over...
  8. Taskbar problems minimizing, switching, bringing window to front issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar problems minimizing, switching, bringing window to front issue: Okay... This is getting pretty frustrating. I can't multitask like before. Windows/programs/ don't come to the front when I click on their icons in the taskbar. Ex: I have Chrome, WordPad and File Explorer all on my taskbar. I click on File Explorer and it comes to...
  9. You can now change your home Xbox One console 5 times per year

in Windows 10 News
    You can now change your home Xbox One console 5 times per year: In an undisclosed policy change, Microsoft is now allowing owners of its Xbox One console to change their ‘home’ console up to 5 times per year. Previously, the home console could only be set 3 times per year. Setting a home Xbox designates which console automatically...
  10. Can you get the upgrade but not install it for a year or more?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you get the upgrade but not install it for a year or more?: Hi, unfortunately I will not be able to install win10 on my personal work laptop due to some of their software and programs. Will I be able to make an ISO or something so I can install it a year or more later when perhaps my company will support it with their software and...