Windows 10: You can not bring an window up front now after all these years

Discus and support You can not bring an window up front now after all these years in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After all these years, Microsoft can not guarantee a simple function which is: You want to bring up a window up front, so you click it on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndyMa3, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AndyMa3 Win User

You can not bring an window up front now after all these years

After all these years, Microsoft can not guarantee a simple function which is:

You want to bring up a window up front, so you click it on the taskbar, expecting it to come up front.

Chance is, It won't.

Many threads have come up with this problem and if i'm right. Microsoft has come nowhere near solving this problem (or haven't care enough to do it).

Like this one thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/selected-window-not-pulling-to-front-when-clicked/304e31ed-3de4-4b82-9e0d-12b1e0747b86

This bug of yours makes me want to learn a new operating system. So that's a plus.

Do you guys know that Windows is just ONE operating system that Microsoft sells?

:)

AndyMa3, Jun 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue You can not bring an window up front now after all these years :p

cadaveca, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. You can not bring an window up front now after all these years - Similar Threads - bring window front

2. Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up: Hello!My parents have a computer with Windows 11 64-bit 22621.2134 Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0 installed. My dad starts the computer first thing in the morning so he can look at financial and medical stuff. While he's doing these things, Windows comes up...
  3. Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 brings up "you will be signed out" screen shortly after starting up: Hello!My parents have a computer with Windows 11 64-bit 22621.2134 Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0 installed. My dad starts the computer first thing in the morning so he can look at financial and medical stuff. While he's doing these things, Windows comes up...
  4. How do you bring up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you bring up: How do you bring up the way to connect the network interface card to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-bring-up/c9f26731-685f-4b81-a4a4-e83b95167791
  5. can you bring back windows aero

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you bring back windows aero: i would rely like it if you brought back aero with the transparency effects i love windows 10 but pleas bring it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-bring-back-windows-aero/f98919de-471d-4e21-a144-65b75ea2e6ea
  6. Bring all Instances of Explorer to front at once

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bring all Instances of Explorer to front at once: I like to work, with two instances of the explorer one below the other. But to bring them both back to front after minimizing, I have to click twice with the mouse on both instances. Is there a Keyboard shortcut, or another trick, to bring all instances of an app / the...
  7. You can now bring your own machine to Visual Studio Online

in Windows 10 News
    You can now bring your own machine to Visual Studio Online: Today Visual Studio Online provides fully-managed, on-demand, ready-to-code development environments in the cloud, but did you know you can also register your own machines and access them remotely from Visual Studio Code or our web editor? This is a great option for...
  8. Bring window to front without focussing on it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bring window to front without focussing on it?: I am trying to find a way to bring a program to the front of my desktop (Xbox app) without taking focus away from another window (mouse-Xbox adapter). Either that or a way to minimise windows without losing focus. Currently I can full screen the Xbox app on my main monitor,...
  9. Change? When selecting program to bring to front, cursor now moves?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change? When selecting program to bring to front, cursor now moves?: I hope I can explain this well in text... But the way it used to be: When I clicked back to a document from another program, (Word vs pdf file or website, etc) clicking anywhere on the file just brought it to the "front" but the cursor remained in the previously left spot...
  10. Cannot bring some apps to the front

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot bring some apps to the front: This started this morning. Running Windows 10 Pro. I can run the browser (Chrome), luckily. Word also. But I cannot most other apps (I think), like WinSCP, but not Calc, not Notepad++, not Notepad. If I try to run Calc, it loads in the task try and if I hover the mouse over...