Windows 10: You can now autofill saved passwords from Microsoft Edge on your phone

Discus and support You can now autofill saved passwords from Microsoft Edge on your phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Greetings Insiders! We’re excited to announce that you can now autofill passwords saved in Microsoft Edge under your Microsoft account on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

You can now autofill saved passwords from Microsoft Edge on your phone

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ur/m-p/1990161

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
  2. G.Paz Win User

I don't want Edge to save passwords

Hello Dusty_s

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, my name is , I am an Independent Advisor.

To block Edge save password follow these steps:

From Edge go to Settings > Passwords & autofill.

Turn Save passwords to Off.

Restart your machine and let me know if that work for you.

G.Paz, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Offer To Save Password - Missing in Microsoft Edge

Is it in Autofill?

You can now autofill saved passwords from Microsoft Edge on your phone [​IMG]

Which version of W10 you running V1803 or V1809

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. You can now autofill saved passwords from Microsoft Edge on your phone - Similar Threads - autofill saved passwords

2. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  3. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  4. You can now view your saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    You can now view your saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 11: Forgetful users of Windows 11 can now rejoice as the latest preview of the operating system introduces a feature that allows users to effortlessly view their saved Wi-Fi passwords. This new functionality enables individuals to conveniently share their network credentials with...
  5. Microsoft now allows you to access phone contacts on your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now allows you to access phone contacts on your PC: Microsoft Teams is one of the best ways to communicate with co-workers, but the experience is currently aimed at business customers. However, the software giant is now working on a consumer-centric feature that will allow Windows 10 users to access phone contacts on their...
  6. How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to import or export saved passwords from the Microsoft Edge browser, then this article will be helpful for you. For this, you […] This article How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone: Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at...
  8. Microsoft Edge Access to Saved Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Access to Saved Passwords: These are the hoops one goes through to view saved passwords using Edge: Settings>Passwords and Autofill>Manage Passwords>Select website. To see what's hidden by dots, go to Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage Web Credentials. Then select the same website and to view the...
  9. Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge: Hi ! i've tried different things and googling but i simply Cannot import Autofill and passwords from Chrome to Edge Favorites are the only thing that import. i want to start using edge beacuse i've heard its faster and would like to play with it, any ideas Thank You! 111820
  10. Microsoft Edge won't save passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge won't save passwords: Hi, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge. It won't save my passwords on sites, nor it will ask me to save passwords on sites. I have quite a few that were save previously with Windows 7, but obviously, not all of them have transferred to Windows 10. I have been to Settings,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autofill AND Advisor