Windows 10: You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data

Discus and support You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As a team, we’re committed to serving as stewards of your data as we review your feedback about various Xbox services and features as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data

Source: Xbox Insider Hub Update: Control your Xbox Insider Data with - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  2. 10TaTioN Win User

Snow Leopard bug can delete entire account data

You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data [​IMG]

You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data 290px-Snow_Leopard_Desktop.png
    Source: iTWire

10TaTioN, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 24, 2019
  4. You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data

Xbox Insider App

Hi Trevor,

There are various reasons why you are unable to use the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console. It is possible that the app is corrupted or the current Xbox Insider Update installed on your console is not installed. To resolve your concern, we suggest
    that you perform the solutions below on your console:

Solution 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Solution 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

• Press the menu key on the controller.
    • Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.
    • In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.
    • Select Clear persistent storage.

Solution 3. Clear MAC address.

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings.
    • Select Advanced settings.
    • Select Alternate MAC address.
    • Select Clear.

Solution 4. Uninstall and reinstall the app.

• On Home, move right and select My games & apps.
    • Highlight the content you want to uninstall.
    • Press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    • Select Uninstall.

If the issue persists, it is recommended that you share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

• Sign in to Insider Program forums.
    • You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    • Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    • Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data

1. You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data - Similar Threads - close Xbox Insider

2. Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled all of your drivers and now you are stuck in bootloop and you...: Don't worry, you can reinstall the driver from safe mode, if you are not sure how to boot windows 10 in safe mode here is how to do it: If the PC fail to start 2 or 3 times it will launch startup repair, you should see startup repair couldn't repair your pc, click on...
  3. Deleted all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted all data: During dual booting of Ubuntu i accidentally formatted my older os which is windows 10 with my personal data . Is it possible to recover windows 10 with my personal data? Please help...
  4. You can now respond to notifications in Windows 10 Your Phone app Insider

in Windows 10 News
    You can now respond to notifications in Windows 10 Your Phone app Insider: #WindowsInsiders #YourPhone now lets you respond to your notifications from the Notifications page in the app as well as from toasts!! Check it out and let us know what you think!! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from...
  5. Xbox Insider team explains where your feedback goes for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Insider team explains where your feedback goes for Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] The Xbox Insider team receives reports from this community every day. The Xbox One Update Preview builds you’re running, and the feedback you provide us, helps make big things happen on Xbox One! With a new year on the horizon for Xbox, we want to take a step back...
  6. Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusting Microsoft Cost you all your DATA: a week of blue screens because of some problems on my pc, formatting and cleaning and taking care of my data and files so i dont lose them, taking them from a disk to a disk to not lose a damn 6 and 7 years ago Memory pictures and all of other files, after i find out the...
  7. Your data controlled by you.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your data controlled by you.: For the past few days, every time I sign onto my PC, a window opens that says Your data controlled by you. It forces me then to choose between sending and not sending more data. I choose not and then exit. However, as I said, this happens every time I start my PC. Hw can...
  8. Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Starting today, all Xbox Insiders are invited to join the Warface Beta on Xbox One. Gather your friends and take on exciting Player vs. Enemy (PvE) missions. Choose from four classes with unique skills as you assault enemy defenses, revive teammates, mine...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Rewards Beta is now available to all Xbox Insiders and in the following additional countries! Australia France Germany Ireland New Zealand Singapore United Kingdom To download the Microsoft Rewards app, open your Xbox Insider Hub and join the beta...
  10. Can you help me now??? No user account now

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can you help me now??? No user account now: I had only Microsoft Administrative Account. Had deleted Local Account for some reason some time back. Instead of creating Local Administrative Account I edited my Microsoft Administrative Account. So I went back into command run, netplswiz and edited user name, password. Now...