Windows 10: You can now create your own maps and stories in Google Earth

Discus and support You can now create your own maps and stories in Google Earth in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As humans, we've always bonded by sharing stories about the places that matter to us. It likely started around a campfire—elders recounting tales of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now create your own maps and stories in Google Earth

Read more: Create your own maps and stories in Google Earth

:)

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Read more: Create your own maps and stories in Google Earth

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User
    Google Maps versus Google Earth

Google Maps is online only and Google Earth is an application getting data from different places. That's how it was since the beginning.

CountMike, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. You can now create your own maps and stories in Google Earth - Similar Threads - create own maps

2. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  3. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  4. You can now see a view of the stars with Google Earth on mobile

in Windows 10 News
    You can now see a view of the stars with Google Earth on mobile: Stars are magical. Van Gogh painted them. Shakespeare wrote about them. We make wishes on them. On the Google Earth team, we understand people’s desire to see stars just as much as they want to see Planet Earth. The Google Earth mobile app now offers wide views of our...
  5. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google earth: unable to down load google earth with Windows 10 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/0efa584d-1cbc-44ee-934d-a65bb0612afb
  6. Google earth

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Google earth: Hi, Trying install upgrade on Google earth pro and got error 1680. Can anybody help please. Ralph https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/b15712c9-8d08-4e6a-b039-be7f89e03f52
  7. You can now beta test Google Earth in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    You can now beta test Google Earth in Microsoft Edge: Google Earth has been available on desktop for over two years now, and if you want to run the platform in a browser, you’ve to use Google’s Chrome. Other browsers including Chromium Edge and Opera aren’t supported because Google built Earth using Chrome-only technology....
  8. You can now use Google Search, Maps or Assistant to order food

in Windows 10 News
    You can now use Google Search, Maps or Assistant to order food: French fries, lettuce wraps, massaman curry, chicken wings, cupcakes—I could go on. When I was pregnant with my son last year, my cravings were completely overpowering. Lucky for me, I didn’t have to jump into the car and go to my favorite restaurants to get my fill—food...
  9. Earth Maps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Earth Maps: Is there a free app similar to Google Earth compatible with Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earth-maps/61b8f810-721e-4fc4-b9da-f08064fd61a2"
  10. Google Maps versus Google Earth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Maps versus Google Earth: I looked in street view in a rather newly developed area. To my surprise buildings were shown in Google Maps and only a flat surface area (no buildings) was shown in Google Earth. Apparently both apps donot use the same database. 106602