Windows 10: You can now delegate App Maker admin privileges to users in G Suite

Discus and support You can now delegate App Maker admin privileges to users in G Suite in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re making it possible for G Suite super admins to delegate access to the App Maker projects report to other users. Among other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now delegate App Maker admin privileges to users in G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Delegate App Maker admin privileges to users

:)

Brink, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Two new Hangouts Meet tools added to Admin console in G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Two new Hangouts Meet tools added to the Admin console

Brink, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New Gmail compose formatting and download options

Brink, Mar 4, 2019
  4. ad5md Win User

Need help with Admin privileges

That's what puzzles me, I am logged-in as (my username) but still won't give me admin privileges. I checked under control panel/users amd it shows me as a local account. Tried to right click on CMD prompt but the "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" doesn't show up

ad5md, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. You can now delegate App Maker admin privileges to users in G Suite - Similar Threads - delegate App Maker

2. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  3. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  4. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  5. You can bypass admins privileges as a standard user by just using Startup repair & Notepad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can bypass admins privileges as a standard user by just using Startup repair & Notepad?: I did some poking around and I found a way to give a standard user with limited rights admin privileges without the admin password or even network admin password. It involves enabling the hidden admin via executing the command line (CMD) with admin privileges in the logon...
  6. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  7. Editors Can Now Insert a Table of Contents in Google Sites for G Suite

in Windows 10 News
    Editors Can Now Insert a Table of Contents in Google Sites for G Suite: Quick Launch Summary Inserting a table of contents into a page makes the navigation of text-focused content like FAQs, documentation, or wikis easy. Editors can insert a table of contents into a page with a simple click — headings and subheadings will automatically update...
  8. G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App: Is there any way to send e-mail from a G Suite alias e-mail address? I have contacted google and they told me to contact Microsoft. It is a business account, and we send ALL e-mail from the alias account. All I can figure out is to set up the primary address, however, that...
  9. Gmail vs G Suite

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail vs G Suite: I've been using Gmail forever but now I'm looking at G Suite so that I can use my own domain name in my email. I've looked around and Google doesn't offer the option to use your own domain name if you don't sign up for a G Suite subscription. Except for the fact that G...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...