Windows 10: You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak

Discus and support You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Abishek2015 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Abishek2015, Oct 29, 2019.

1. You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak

/u/Abishek2015, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Mikerman Win User
    Mikerman, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Lentha Q Win User

You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak

1. You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak - Similar Threads - disable feedback 'smiley'

2. Can you disable Edge yet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you disable Edge yet?: Literally the only thing I want from a new version of Windows right now is the ability to completely remove Edge. Then we can work on other improvements. Baby steps....
  3. Can you disable Edge yet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable Edge yet?: Literally the only thing I want from a new version of Windows right now is the ability to completely remove Edge. Then we can work on other improvements. Baby steps....
  4. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  5. You can now hide (or show) Edge's "Vertical tabs" button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can now hide (or show) Edge's "Vertical tabs" button.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1i1gg/you_can_now_hide_or_show_edges_vertical_tabs/
  6. Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool

Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/DRINKEPICSAUCE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsmwyh/thank_you_chromium_edge_very_cool/
  7. Chromium Edge: Can you have a custom style sheet?

Chromium Edge: Can you have a custom style sheet?: I hate Segoe UI and want to change the font to something else. It's painful to look at. submitted by /u/typehint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbhg0r/chromium_edge_can_you_have_a_custom_style_sheet/
  8. Disable Chromium Edge Apps

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Chromium Edge Apps: Excerpts from an article detailing how to disable apps on Chromium Edge from running in background when Edge is closed. Any advantage or not ? One of the capabilities that have been migrated to the new Edge is support for a background service that would keep running even...
  9. Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge: How to: Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge How to Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge Beta, Dev, and Canary Builds The Microsoft Edge web browser in Windows 10 is moving to a Chromium version. Microsoft Edge Insider builds...
  10. Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button: How to: Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button How to Add or Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button in Windows 10 [img] Information Internet Explorer (IE11) in Windows 10 includes a Send Feedback smiley button on the toolbar that can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you turn off feedback smiley face in edge chromium