Windows 10: You can now participate in /Data Developer Economics Q1 2021 Survey

Discus and support You can now participate in /Data Developer Economics Q1 2021 Survey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The /Data Developer Economics Q1 2021 Survey is now open! Every year more than 30,000 developers around the world participate in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

You can now participate in /Data Developer Economics Q1 2021 Survey

Source: Participate in the Developer Economics Survey - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is now available

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is now available

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

Source: Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. You can now participate in /Data Developer Economics Q1 2021 Survey - Similar Threads - participate Data Developer

2. Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...: I'll get a new or refurbished Windows 11 PC not over $399.99 like this one when the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS shops close permanently come late March of 2023 from Amazon or within 90 days of it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JB4LX8H/...
  3. Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...: I'll get a new or refurbished Windows 11 PC not over $399.99 like this one when the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS shops close permanently come late March of 2023 from Amazon or within 90 days of it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JB4LX8H/...
  4. Windows 10 Graphics News - 2021 Q1

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Graphics News - 2021 Q1: With the first quarter of 2021 behind us, we here at the Windows Graphics team would like to share what we’ve been up to in the last three months. Let’s dive into this quarter’s update – we’ll brief you on not just...
  5. Will more laptops with Q1 2021 or newer processors be available online come IFA Berlin 2021...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will more laptops with Q1 2021 or newer processors be available online come IFA Berlin 2021...: Chromium-based Edge extensions could do their things a little faster and more reliably on my PC in the Windows 10 21H2 update come November of 2021. I’ll spend no more than $399.99 plus PA tax and make a buying decision based on inflation as per the BLS CPI Inflation...
  6. Survey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Survey: I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to be able to open there email, answer my...
  7. Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is now available: [ATTACH] The Developer Economics Q2 2019 survey is here in its 17th edition to shed light on the future of the software industry. Every year more than 40,000 developers around the world participate in this survey, so this is a chance to be part of something big, voice your...
  8. You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data

in Windows 10 News
    You can now close your Xbox Insider account and delete all data: [ATTACH] As a team, we’re committed to serving as stewards of your data as we review your feedback about various Xbox services and features as well as the Xbox Insider Program and your involvement with it. Although we truly love and depend upon your various bug reports and...
  9. Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey: Windows is proud to once again sponsor the latest VisionMobile Developer Economics survey , and want to ask our readers to spend 15 minutes on it. This is VisionMobile’s 11th developer survey and examines developer tool usage trends across the industry. It’s a great...
  10. Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse

in Windows 10 News
    Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse: Every year, we ask for just a few minutes of your time so that we can better understand how the developer community uses the Windows platform and tooling. The survey is a collaboration between Windows engineering, Visual Studio engineering, Microsoft Store engineering, and...