Windows 10: You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter

Discus and support You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Twitter’s service is not allowed. We remove this when we see it. You can now specify what type of spam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter

Activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Twitter’s service is not allowed. We remove this when we see it.

You can now specify what type of spam you're seeing when you report, including fake accounts.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Oct 31, 2018
  4. You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter

Unable to delete twitter account

How to Fix your Integrated Twitter account on your Windows Phone.
    • Go to your settings.
    • Select “email+accounts
    • Find your twitter account on this list.
    • Tap and hold this twitter account and select “Delete
    • After the phone tells you everything has been deleted you can turn off your phone.
    • Turn back on the Phone.
    • Go to your settings
    • Select “email+accounts
    • Select “add an account
    • Select “twitter
    • Input your credentials and authorize the Phone to use your Twitter account.
    • The message “setting up the account” will be displayed.
    • Wait about 5-10 minutes

victor cuadra, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter

1. You can now report fake accounts and specify type of spam on Twitter - Similar Threads - report fake accounts

2. I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account: Fix pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-banned-for-no-reason-due-to-somebody-spam/851954ae-b6d1-459e-9ce5-781b9f8373eb
  3. I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account: Fix pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-banned-for-no-reason-due-to-somebody-spam/851954ae-b6d1-459e-9ce5-781b9f8373eb
  4. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter: Give the gift of GIFs. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs anywhere you upload photos on Twitter. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 146264
  5. You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan: To give people more control over their Twitter experience we’ve developed different features over the years – from block, muting keywords and accounts, to notifications filters – so that everyone can tailor their experience to make Twitter work best for them. Earlier this...
  6. Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400: Follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow. Who does that? Spammers. So we’re changing the number of accounts you can follow each day from 1,000 to 400. Don’t worry, you’ll be just fine. Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 130441
  7. You can now switch between latest Tweets and top Tweets on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    You can now switch between latest Tweets and top Tweets on Twitter: Now you can switch between the latest Tweets and the top Tweets on Twitter for Android, Windows, Twitter Lite, and https://mobile.twitter.com ! Simply tap the [ATTACH] icon to try it out. We’re giving you the power to choose which Tweets you see in your timeline: you can...
  8. Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote]Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 115261
  9. Can you help me now??? No user account now

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can you help me now??? No user account now: I had only Microsoft Administrative Account. Had deleted Local Account for some reason some time back. Instead of creating Local Administrative Account I edited my Microsoft Administrative Account. So I went back into command run, netplswiz and edited user name, password. Now...
  10. New Twitter Transparency Report

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter Transparency Report: With our 11th biannual Twitter Transparency Report, Twitter has expanded on work announced in our last #TTR to share more information about government Terms of Service requests we receive and how we handle such requests. In March of 2017, we introduced a new section covering...