Windows 10: You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10

Discus and support You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the latest version of Windows 10’s Your Phone app, you will have one less reason to glance at your Android phones when working on your desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 4, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10

With the latest version of Windows 10’s Your Phone app, you will have one less reason to glance at your Android phones when working on your desktop. Microsoft’s relatively new Your Phone app has picked up notification syncing feature and general improvements in the latest update.

The notifications you’d normally receive on your Android handset can now be viewed and managed directly from your Windows 10 PC if you have Your Phone app configured. The Android phone apps notifications will show up in a Notifications section of the Your Phone app.

For example, notifications of Facebook likes, friend requests, Instagram likes, Twitter retweets and general notification of any other app will appear in Your Phone app’s notifications screen. Notifications are synced in real time and you can dismiss a notification on your PC to dismiss it on your Android handset.

You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10 Your-Phone-notifications.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Microsoft

You can access your text message notifications within the messaging screen of Your Phone app.

If you’re not seeing notifications section, make sure your PC is running on April 2018 Update or newer and Your Phone version is 1.19052.657.0 or newer. If you still don’t see the feature, Microsoft says the notifications sync functionality is rolling out gradually and it should complete within a week.

The post You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 4, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10 [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Jul 4, 2019
  4. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. You can now see and manage Android notifications on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - manage Android notifications

2. Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohiemen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bi3f/microsoft_now_lets_you_run_android_apps_in/
  3. Can you get Windows 10 on Android?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you get Windows 10 on Android?: Hi I wanted to ask if you can get Windows 10 on Android without having a PC Kan man Windows 10 auf Android kriegen?
  4. Now you don't see me - and now you see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  5. Windows 10 will soon let you respond to Android phone notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will soon let you respond to Android phone notifications: Microsoft recently rolled out a new feature for Windows 10 Your Phone app that allows you to monitor battery levels of Android handset directly from your PC. In addition to getting the battery status of your Android device, Microsoft also added a new capability to show...
  6. You can now respond to notifications in Windows 10 Your Phone app Insider

in Windows 10 News
    You can now respond to notifications in Windows 10 Your Phone app Insider: #WindowsInsiders #YourPhone now lets you respond to your notifications from the Notifications page in the app as well as from toasts!! Check it out and let us know what you think!! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from...
  7. Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10: Notifications have arrived! With the Your Phone app, you can now receive and manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC. Get Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store here: Your Phone app | Microsoft Store [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135907
  8. Can you get notifications on Windows 10 calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you get notifications on Windows 10 calendar?: I'm trying to switch from Google Calendar to MS Windows 10 calendar, but I see now settings for notifications. I need to be notified of upcoming events and I need to be able to set the date and time of notifications. Is this possible? TIA...
  9. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...
  10. You can now run Android 8.1 Oreo on your PC with Android-x86 Project

in Windows 10 News
    You can now run Android 8.1 Oreo on your PC with Android-x86 Project: Android-x86 is an open-source project aimed at porting Android OS from the smartphones into the x-86 platform. This project was formerly known as “patch-hosting-for-android-x86-support” aimed at bringing Android to your PC. The developers have now announced the release of...