Windows 10: You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

Discus and support You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Quick launch summary You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS to do any of the following actions: Archive, Trash, Mark as read/unread, Snooze,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Take action faster with customizable swipe actions in Gmail on iOS

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

Source: https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/1052441

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Unknown Win User
    Setting multi-finger swipe action on windows 10

My laptop has a precision touchpad- I can do the three or four fingers swipe on it. But in mouse settings in Windows, I can't edit action part of each type of swipe; it doesn't have the option. So it's set on default.

How can I set or change the actions of these swipes?

Unknown, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Kriptonic Win User

swipe for action center

Just little annoying that the action center opens every swipe to the left since most apps use that function is there a way to change gesture for this or disable it would be good to swipe from bottom or top to open it can't find much in settings as far
    as swipe gestures

Kriptonic, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. You can now set up swipe actions in Gmail on iOS - Similar Threads - set swipe actions

2. You can now use Gmail alongside other iOS apps with iPad Multitasking

in Windows 10 News
    You can now use Gmail alongside other iOS apps with iPad Multitasking: Quick launch summary When using an iPad, you’re now able to multitask with Gmail and other iOS applications. You can use Gmail and Google Calendar at the same time with Split View to check your schedule before replying to an email to confirm a meeting time. Or,...
  3. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  4. gmail settings are not up to date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail settings are not up to date: Hello, I'm using a computer with Windows 10 as it's OS and I have an Outlook.com email account as well as a gmail.com email account, but when I click on the gmail account it tells me my settings are not up to date. I have no idea how to fix this and I was hoping someone...
  5. Gmail for iOS now allows you to add attachments from the Files app

in Windows 10 News
    Gmail for iOS now allows you to add attachments from the Files app: Quick launch summary In the Gmail iOS app, when composing or replying to an email, you can now upload attachments from the Files app on your iPhone or iPad. [img] Getting started End users: This feature will be available by default. In the Gmail iOS app, when composing...
  6. Can you set up a Gmail email account on your computer for someone else?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you set up a Gmail email account on your computer for someone else?: Can you set up an email aaccount on your computer for someone else.? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: gmail account...
  7. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter: Give the gift of GIFs. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs anywhere you upload photos on Twitter. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 146264
  8. You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send emails as attachments in Google Gmail: What’s changing You can now attach emails to other emails in Gmail without downloading them first. [img] To insert emails in a new thread, drag and drop them into the draft window. [ATTACH] Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then...
  9. OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds: NEW! You can now "Set Picture to Background" for #OneNote on iPad and iPhone. Make it easy to ink or Draw on Pictures. Download: Microsoft OneNote on the App Store Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 132975
  10. New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS: Rolling out this week: There’s a new way to navigate between YouTube videos on iOS – you can now swipe to the next or previous video. To use this feature on your iOS device (6S and higher), just make sure you’re using the most recent version of the YouTube app. While this is...