Windows 10: You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

Discus and support You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds58kd/you_can_now_sync_collections_in_edge_dev/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 5, 2019.

1. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 5, 2019
  2. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Nov 5, 2019
  3. MyiDevice Win User
    Edge Dev

Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the
    Edge browser. Please let me know if there is any method in order to do this!

MyiDevice, Nov 5, 2019
  4. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

Edge Dev

Can you try going into the settings for the edge dev version, under the import and export options choose to export to a file.

Then in the traditional Edge version going to the settings, import and export options and choose to import from a file and select the same file that you saved in the previous step?

TechGuy_82, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev.

1. You can now sync "Collections" in Edge Dev. - Similar Threads - sync Collections Edge

2. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  3. Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium not syncing my Collections: I've been using Edge Chromium for quite some time and everything was running perfectly, until days ago. Maybe was after a recent Windows 10 upgrade. It just stopped syncing my Collections. I would add a Collection and I would see the Collection added to the tablet and iPhone...
  4. You can now sign-in and sync favorites with Microsoft Edge on Linux

in Windows 10 News
    You can now sign-in and sync favorites with Microsoft Edge on Linux: Users can now sign-in and sync their favorites with Microsoft Edge on Linux! Microsoft Edge on Linux now includes the ability to login with your Microsoft account and sync your favorites, passwords, extensions, and more! As an insider, we would love your feedback on how well...
  5. Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??

in Browsers and Email
    Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??: I am wondering if it is safe to uninstall one of two browsers that I have on my desktop. I have been thinking about to uninstall the program of Microsoft Edge Dev and use Microsoft Edge that have Chromium in it. Or just leave both alone and don't touch at all. I just want to...
  6. Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge's Dev and Canary versions now let you add multiple tabs to new collection, like Set...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnn2hs/edges_dev_and_canary_versions_now_let_you_add/
  7. Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Collections now enabled by default in Microsoft Edge: We’re excited to announce that Collections is now enabled by default for all Microsoft Edge Insiders in the Canary and Dev channels (build 80.0.338.0 or later). Following our initial preview behind a feature flag two months ago, we have been adding in new features and...
  8. Collections just showed up on Edge Dev

Collections just showed up on Edge Dev: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7q4vi/collections_just_showed_up_on_edge_dev/
  9. "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.

"Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] Blog: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel Microsoft had announced this some time ago and now they can be enabled in Edge Canary (build 78.0.250.1) thanks to a new flag: Flag. Collections. Collections. Collections submitted by...
  10. Edge Dev

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Dev: Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please...