Windows 10: You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

Discus and support You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] At Facebook, we believe that if you share data with one service, you should be able to move it to another. That’s the principle of data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

Source: Driving Innovation in Data Portability with a New Photo Transfer Tool - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Dec 2, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

Source: Sharing made simple - Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos - Similar Threads - transfer Facebook photos

2. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  3. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  4. Google photos

Google photos: Not sure if this can be done but I'll try. My son was in a wedding yesterday and he sent 20 pictures to my phone, I have an android, can these pictures be somehow put into google photos? I have windows 10, version 10.0.19041 Build. 180318
  5. Can not upload photos to Facebook from Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not upload photos to Facebook from Windows 10 photos app: Can not upload photos from windows to Facebook. Using the Microsoft edge browser. When I click the photo option on Facebook it doesn't even give the windows photo app as an option, just takes me to my file browser and makes me chose from Picture. What am I doing wrong?...
  6. Google Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Photo: Why are the recent photos I took with my android, not passing over to my google photo on PC. Up until this morning it was not a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/4b683b18-c259-45ec-9b02-3e618684695b
  7. google photo

google photo: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/288fcbf7-d3a9-4f98-9c35-73ec3fc65543
  8. google photos

google photos: Im trying to make a new folder for all my pictures that are saved in google photos and cannot figure it out! can someone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photos/17693e6c-4795-4286-accf-8a611c46d8b9
  9. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook: Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry...
  10. Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos: The essential role of email has always been the ability to easily share ideas and information with anyone in the world. Whether it’s working with your classmates, arranging a vacation or planning a global product launch—email is a staple of modern communication. In recent...