Windows 10: You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

Discus and support You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] At Facebook, we believe that if you share data with one service, you should be able to move it to another. That’s the principle of data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

Source: Driving Innovation in Data Portability with a New Photo Transfer Tool - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Dec 2, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

Source: Sharing made simple - Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos - Similar Threads - transfer Facebook photos

2. photo transfers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  3. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  4. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer photos: I have more than 1000 photos on my phone and I would like to transfer them to my pc, I would pass them through Bluetooth but my pc doesn't have. I have the USB Cable of my cell phone and the PC has several USB ports...
  5. transfer photos

transfer photos: how do I transfer photos from galaxy s7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/8caa75aa-3ff3-44d0-8994-9f75bf204162"
  6. Transfer photos

Transfer photos: I am trying to transfer photos from my samsung galaxy s7 edge to my windows surface pro4 but I haven't been able to. Could anyone help me? Moved from: Surface Pro 4 / Wi-Fi and Internet...
  7. PHOTOS TRANSFER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PHOTOS TRANSFER: How can I transfer ALL photos on my PC to an external hard drive? They are in several different places on the PC. Previous Windows XP Photo Gallery and new ones went to Microsoft Edge. It's a mess and I want to get all the photos off this PC and in one place somewhere...
  8. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook: Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry...
  9. Transfer of photo'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer of photo': How can I move photo's from photo gallery in Windows 7 to Photo's in Windows 10,please help. 34394
  10. transfer photos

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer photos: Uploaded photos from my camera to pc--tried to transfer to dvd disk--while pics are showing I clicked on "burn to disk" (file explorer) but nothing happens so my question is how do I accomplish this--burn to dvd? 61902