Windows 10: You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

Discus and support You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the past few years, we have enhanced YouTube Music to deliver a comprehensive listening experience, and have also added features to make Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 12, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2020/05/youtube-music-transfer-google-play-music-library.html

:)

Brink, May 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2020/05/youtube-music-transfer-google-play-music-library.html

Brink, May 12, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    EMI Music, Google and YouTube Strike Milestone Partnership

EMI Music – one of the world’s leading global music companies, Google and YouTube, the leader in online video – today announced a landmark agreement which will give YouTube users unprecedented access to authorized videos and recordings from EMI Music artists, including those featured in user generated content.

“With this deal, all four of the world’s major music companies are now official YouTube partners,” said Chad Hurley, CEO and Co-founder of YouTube. “EMI is a proven leader in the emerging digital music landscape and one of the world’s largest and most respected music companies. We’re excited to add EMI Music’s stellar roster of artists’ content to our site and make it available to our community.”

Eric Nicoli, CEO of EMI Group, said: “Working with YouTube under this agreement meets EMI’s objectives to offer consumers the best possible entertainment experiences, to create new ways to connect our artists to fans and to enter into innovative business models that will generate revenues for our business and our creators. YouTube has quickly established itself as a stand-out fan favorite because it’s a site that taps into what people want and also consistently delivers a good experience. Through this agreement EMI Music and its artists will be fairly compensated for their work.”

YouTube users will now be able to enjoy professionally-produced music videos from their favorite EMI Music artists including David Bowie, Coldplay, The Decemberists, Fat Boy Slim, Gorillaz, Lily Allen, Norah Jones and YouTube Video Award winners, OK Go and Sick Puppies. Moreover, as part of this agreement, EMI will make authorized video content available to YouTube for the first time, helping artists to reach and interact with a new audience while enhancing the entertainment experience on YouTube.

EMI Music has agreed to work with YouTube and Google to develop business models in which the YouTube community will be able to access user generated content featuring EMI-owned and copyrighted audio and video works. EMI Music will use YouTube’s industry-leading content management tools which feature a content identification and reporting system that will help EMI track and monetize its content and compensate its artists. YouTube’s content management tools also give EMI Music the ability to request the removal of EMI’s copyrighted content from YouTube.

Source: http://youtube.com/press_room_entry?entry=InX2vpoSGOM

malware, May 12, 2020
  4. You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

Windows Media Player music on Google Drive

Hi Ethan,

Transferring your music libraries to your cloud drive is possible with OneDrive as well. Since we have limited support regarding Google Drive, we suggest the use of OneDrive instead. Once uploaded, you can play the music through Groove Music for a better
    experience. Here's a support article for more information regarding
    Groove Music and OneDrive
    . From there, you will be assisted on how to add your music to OneDrive and how to troubleshoot music sharing from OneDrive.

Should you prefer to transfer your music libraries to Google Drive, we recommend that you contact them directly for better assistance.

Let us know if you need additional information.

Jennifer Bri, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music - Similar Threads - transfer Google Play

2. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  3. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  4. groove music player to play music through google hangouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    groove music player to play music through google hangouts: Hi, On My new June 2020 HP laptop windows 10 -I want to use google Hangouts or Skype to Teach English Language, BUT I need to share the screen and play audio track from my computer SO THE STUDENTS CAN HEAR IT, Mp3 tracks and When we watch something on Youtube for example....
  5. Music Library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music Library: Is there a way of printing my Music Library into Notepad/Word or other app please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-library/99086a63-dd1a-452d-a824-3da624c85515"
  6. my music library

my music library: I just purchased Microsoft Personal 365 One Drive. I have 120gb music I have downloaded from discs into my computer which is managed by itunes. I want to have all this music available to me on my phone or on a remote laptop. Will OneDrive show and access my music library?...
  7. MUSIC TRANSFER

MUSIC TRANSFER: CANNOT TRANSFER MUSIC FROM ITUNES TO IPOD USING USB CABLE. TELLS ME TO "SCAN THE DRIVE" AND RE-TRY. NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-transfer/fe7cff28-26d1-4032-9b81-5bcf34fef6f5"
  8. transfering music

transfering music: How do I transfer music from windows media player to a file on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-music/3ff86d6b-476d-4c8a-9b84-c0ba48a01cb2"
  9. YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos: Imagine listening to a new track by your favorite artist in the YouTube Music app and having the ability to seamlessly switch over to watch the music video ⁠— no pauses, no interruptions, just a simple transition that keeps the music flowing. That’s exactly what we’re...
  10. Music Library Not Sharing

Music Library Not Sharing: So, I'm trying to access my music library / collection on my laptop from my Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but oddly enough, my music library won't let me share it. [img] When I try to do it through the homegroup settings, when I select the music library from "not shared" to...