Windows 10: You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

Discus and support You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Give the gift of GIFs. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs anywhere you upload photos on Twitter. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

Give the gift of GIFs. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs anywhere you upload photos on Twitter.

:)

Brink, Dec 12, 2019

2. Social not uploading photos to twitter

Lately I haven't been able to upload photos to twitter using the Social app, I realized it didn't upload them from the photo gallery and tried to do it from the app and got some error and a "try again later" message.

It does work for facebook tough.

DiegoValec, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Live photo gallery won't plat GIFS

My windows live photo gallery will open a GIF but the file won't "run" or "play". Why? Can I fix that?

ChuckBriere, Dec 12, 2019
  4. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

Inability to upload photos to Facebook or Twitter

Photos will not upload at all into Facebook or Twitter. I researched this with respect to Facebook; I uninstalled old Adobe Flash. Since Flash is integrated in Windows 10, it is present and
    is Enabled. The test animation works on the Adobe download site. Photos are .jpg taken with iPhone or iPad and are < 3MB. I checked Facebook Support and there are no messages. The last time I uploaded a photo to
    Facebook was in June when I updated my profile photo. I would be grateful for help with this issue. Thank you.

JenniferWaters, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

1. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter - Similar Threads - upload iOS Live

2. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  3. How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download videos and gif's from Twitter?: Hi.I want to download videos from Twitter especially in Japan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-videos-and-gifs-from-twitter/9f4d2c50-2314-4639-9f30-808562d81371
  4. Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app

in Windows 10 News
    Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app: We are thrilled to announce that the OneDrive iOS app now uploads Live Photos. When you take a Live Photo, you capture a still image along with several seconds of before and after video. OneDrive now stores and plays back the full motion and sound of your Live Photos,...
  5. Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter testing Tweeting with your voice on iOS: Twitter is where you go to talk about whatâ&#128;&#153;s happening. Over the years, photos, videos, gifs, and extra characters have allowed you to add your own flair and personality to your conversations. But sometimes 280 characters arenâ&#128;&#153;t enough and some...
  6. iOS live photo experience on Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iOS live photo experience on Windows?: Hello all, I love live photos and wonder if I can enjoy the same viewing experience on Windows as the iOS device? I have done my google search but no luck so far. Cheers submitted by /u/hy2cone [link] [comments]...
  7. You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hide replies on Twitter in U.S., Canada, Japan: To give people more control over their Twitter experience we’ve developed different features over the years – from block, muting keywords and accounts, to notifications filters – so that everyone can tailor their experience to make Twitter work best for them. Earlier this...
  8. Live photo gallery won't plat GIFS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live photo gallery won't plat GIFS: My windows live photo gallery will open a GIF but the file won't "run" or "play". Why? Can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-photo-gallery-wont-plat-gifs/0cef53bc-46a9-4392-a6db-99310c22d4ba
  9. Tweets going #IRL and can now host live video with guests on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Tweets going #IRL and can now host live video with guests on Twitter: Conversations on Twitter can take place in many ways, and our latest update to live video brings another dimension to how you can discuss what’s happening. Starting today, your Tweets are going #IRL and now you can host a live video and invite up to three people as guests....
  10. Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies

in Windows 10 News
    Now on Twitter: 140 characters for your replies: Remember how we told you we were working on ways to let you to express more with 140 characters? Since then, we’ve introduced twoupdates, and today we’re rolling out another. Now, when you reply to someone or a group, those @usernames won’t count toward your Tweet’s 140...