Windows 10: you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup

Discus and support you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to play minecraft online, but i just can't . I have already tried to change my account online safety tab but when i go there it goes to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pamicw, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Pamicw Win User

you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup

I tried to play minecraft online, but i just can't . I have already tried to change my account online safety tab but when i go there it goes to a microsoft's help page saying what to say. I can't go to my online safety tab pls help

:)

Pamicw, Oct 12, 2018

2. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Multiplayer Gaming Problem

Hi, I have purchased Sea of Thieves from the Windows 10 store and dowloaded.

However, when the game launches I get an error message: "Change your settings to play. You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on xbox.com to change this."

I've looked at all settings I possibly can but, can't seem to fix this issue.

Can anyone help? Thanks

emberrider12, Oct 12, 2018
  4. lashoo92 Win User

Multiplayer games......

hi,

please tell me the name of the games of my cell (n95) that have multiplayer option or played by bleutooth option.through which i played game wid my brother...thnx in advance

lashoo92, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.": I have went to the Xbox one/Windows 10 safety tab and changed all my permissions to "Allow", however Minecraft Pocket Edition is still giving me the following message when i try to but Minecraft Realms to play with friends... "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.": I have went to the Xbox one/Windows 10 safety tab and changed all my permissions to "Allow", however Minecraft Pocket Edition is still giving me the following message when i try to but Minecraft Realms to play with friends... "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  4. "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how the account is setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how the account is setup": I'm having the "you cannot play online multiplayer because your acc" thing but when I try to fix it, it just brings me to the gold options cause I downloaded it when I had gold but I already purchased it in that time then gold ran out so now it won't let me play online?, all...
  5. "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how the account is setup"

"you cannot play online multiplayer because of how the account is setup": I'm having the "you cannot play online multiplayer because your acc" thing but when I try to fix it, it just brings me to the gold options cause I downloaded it when I had gold but I already purchased it in that time then gold ran out so now it won't let me play online?, all...
  6. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.": So I have followed all of the youtube videos saying that I need to log into Xbox.com and switch everything to allow and it worked on my iPad the message dosen’t come up anymore but it is still on my Xbox Minecraft and I don’t know what to do...
  7. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.": So I have followed all of the youtube videos saying that I need to log into Xbox.com and switch everything to allow and it worked on my iPad the message dosen’t come up anymore but it is still on my Xbox Minecraft and I don’t know what to do...
  8. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.": I was trying to play minecraft on my xbox online then the game said that how my account was setup it wouldn't let me play the online game and I went to the website and it just shows stuff I dont need. Please Help....
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up."

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.": I was trying to play minecraft on my xbox online then the game said that how my account was setup it wouldn't let me play the online game and I went to the website and it just shows stuff I dont need. Please Help....
  10. "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up.": I was trying to play Dead By Daylight trough the xbox game pass subscription on my laptop as im not on my desktop but when i try to enter it tells me "You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up." ive tried multiple solutions like going to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account gives permission but cannot access online switch minecraft

2. you cannot play online multiplayer minecraft

3. this microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games

4. Yu cant join world because of how my microsoft account is set up,
  5. minecraft servers you cannot play online multiplayer because,
  6. you cant play mine craft fgame because of your account privacy settings,
  7. asphalt 8 you dont have permission to join multiplayer games,
  8. cannot play due to online premission dungeons,
  9. allow microsoft account to be minecraft multiplayer,
  10. minecraft ios multiplayer,
  11. account says can join multiplayer games,
  12. you cannot play online multiplayer through xbox asphalt,
  13. You cant play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up error on windows 10,
  14. What dose it mean when you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up on an ipad,
  15. microsoft account do not allow multiplayer games