Windows 10: you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup

Discus and support you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to play minecraft online, but i just can't . I have already tried to change my account online safety tab but when i go there it goes to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pamicw, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Pamicw Win User

you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup

I tried to play minecraft online, but i just can't . I have already tried to change my account online safety tab but when i go there it goes to a microsoft's help page saying what to say. I can't go to my online safety tab pls help

:)

Pamicw, Oct 12, 2018

2. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Multiplayer Gaming Problem

Hi, I have purchased Sea of Thieves from the Windows 10 store and dowloaded.

However, when the game launches I get an error message: "Change your settings to play. You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on xbox.com to change this."

I've looked at all settings I possibly can but, can't seem to fix this issue.

Can anyone help? Thanks

emberrider12, Oct 12, 2018
  4. lashoo92 Win User

Multiplayer games......

hi,

please tell me the name of the games of my cell (n95) that have multiplayer option or played by bleutooth option.through which i played game wid my brother...thnx in advance

lashoo92, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup - Similar Threads - can't play multiplayer

2. How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows...: How to fix "You can't connect to the file share because it's not secure" message in Windows 10 while mapping network share? [ATTACH] Is there a way to enable SMB1 protocol on Windows 10 Pro machine?...
  3. "your pictures can't be printed because this error occurred" "an inter

in Windows 10 Support
    "your pictures can't be printed because this error occurred" "an inter: I am unable to print pictures in Windows 10 by right clicking an image and selecting "print" Every time I try, I always get the following error "your pictures can't be printed because this error occurred" "an internal error occurred" I Googled the problem but only a couple...
  4. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9
  5. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...
  6. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....
  7. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...
  8. How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!: Hello! No there is no magic or any dual OS procedure involved. Just a clever trick! What do you do when a computer is not powerful enough to run some certain applications? One way is to convert it to a thin client and run the applications remotely on a powerful server....
  9. What Games are you playing right now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now?: Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue [img] [img] [img] [img] 25787
  10. How does it game for you?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does it game for you?: I've managed to install steam without incident, but i'm sure others will test other clients and possibly CD's in time, but has anyone tried gaming on Windows DP? I've tried Skyrim and it works flawlessly, albeit, I like mods for that game so I'll see how it copes with a few...