Windows 10: You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.

Discus and support You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I fix this? submitted by /u/aleknini [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aleknini, Dec 13, 2019.

1. You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.

/u/aleknini, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.

1. You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - cant sign here

2. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...
  3. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...
  4. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 You can’t sign in here with a personal account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 You can’t sign in here with a personal account.: Hello,I have a laptop that I purchased a year ago with a Windows Pro Education key from the manufacturer. My hard drive crashed, and I had to reinstall the OS, with the new 22H2 version. But now at the Let’s set things up for you page, it is asking for a school or work...
  5. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 You can’t sign in here with a personal account.

Windows 11 Pro 22H2 You can’t sign in here with a personal account.: Hello,I have a laptop that I purchased a year ago with a Windows Pro Education key from the manufacturer. My hard drive crashed, and I had to reinstall the OS, with the new 22H2 version. But now at the Let’s set things up for you page, it is asking for a school or work...
  6. We cant sign you into you account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  7. We cant sign you into you account

We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  8. You can't sign in here with a work or school account..

You can't sign in here with a work or school account..: Hello,I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, have created MS account to log in and I've upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I now would like to give it to a corporate user who has work account and e-mail associated with our corporate domain. When I try to add another user to the device I...
  9. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.: I'm trying to change my login info on my own PC, yet it still requires me to use my work/school in this case school account to log in. It forces me to change my PIN every month or so and I have to make up a new PIN every time can't reuse old ones. Can I switch accounts...
  10. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: Hello! So im trying to change my pin for the lockscreen but for some reason windows is asking me to sign in with my school email, which I used as sign in for the microsoft apps. When i try my regular email then i can't sign in and get the error above^ any help would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you cant sign in here with a personal

2. you cant sign in here with a personal account

3. win10 you cant sign in here with a personal account

4. windows 10 you cant sign in here with a personal account,
  5. cannot use personal account microsoft store,
  6. error cannot sign in with a personal account,
  7. cant sign in to personal account microsoft store,
  8. you cant sign in here with a personal account microsoft store,
  9. windows phone cannot sign in on microsoft account,
  10. you cant sign in here with a personal account.