Windows 10: You can't use Firefox If you want to use it, you'll need to ask an adult in your family.

Discus and support You can't use Firefox If you want to use it, you'll need to ask an adult in your family. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It should already be allowed but it wont work. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Someone2343243422535, Apr 16, 2020.

1. You can't use Firefox If you want to use it, you'll need to ask an adult in your family.

It should already be allowed but it wont work. How can I fix this?

:)

Someone2343243422535, Apr 16, 2020

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome

Also if you are an adult in your family and you are still having this issue do this.

• Ask for permission to use the program
    • go onto another web browser and log into the other email you or a family member uses
    • if you are not in the family tab add your self to the children's accounts
    • accept the request to use the program
    • then remove yourself from the children's account and into the adult section

Hope this helps.

NathanialJamieson, Apr 16, 2020
  4. You can't use Firefox If you want to use it, you'll need to ask an adult in your family.

Changing Adult Account to Child Account

Hi Peter,

To rectify your issue in converting an account from child/teen to an adult, we suggest that you try these steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other users on the left pane.
    • Select the adult account and click Change account type.

In addition you may also check this
    Forum article
    to know more details about Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

You can't use Firefox If you want to use it, you'll need to ask an adult in your family.

1. You can't use Firefox If you want to use it, you'll need to ask an adult in your family. - Similar Threads - can't Firefox you'll

2. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...: Cant open roblox because of this: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox Im over the age limit and im not apart of a microsoft family...
  3. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...: Cant open roblox because of this: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox Im over the age limit and im not apart of a microsoft family...
  4. Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Roblox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....: I'm trying to buy an app from the microsoft store to watch a video I have on my laptop. Every time I try to buy it, it asks for my PIN, and then I get a pop-up saying "You'll need to ask an adult...". There's 2 buttons "Cancel" and "Ask Now". When I click "Ask Now" I get...
  6. Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....

Ask for permission first. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can get this....: I'm trying to buy an app from the microsoft store to watch a video I have on my laptop. Every time I try to buy it, it asks for my PIN, and then I get a pop-up saying "You'll need to ask an adult...". There's 2 buttons "Cancel" and "Ask Now". When I click "Ask Now" I get...
  7. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  8. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  9. "You'll need to ask to use this site" With no family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "You'll need to ask to use this site" With no family: Hi there, As mentioned above, I am no longer a part of a family in Microsoft Family as of yesterday, yet I am still unable to access certain sites due to it requesting I ask an adult. Some background information, I am 21 years old and this is indicated in my account...
  10. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can visit:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can visit:: I should first mention I'm on windows 10 phone using edge, I'm an adult and am not apart of a microsoft family thing. When I try to visit some sites this (first photo) comes up, I've never had this before (got a windows update last night, so maybe that could be it?). When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you cant use firefoxif you want to use it youll need to ask an adult in your family.

2. if you want to use it youll need to ask an adult in your family.

3. Ask for permission Youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Firefox

4. chaz01010,
  5. you cant use firefox ask a if you want to use it youll need to ask an adult in your family.,
  6. you cant use Firefox,
  7. ou cant use firefoxif you want to use it youll need to ask an adult in your family.ask now