Windows 10: You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

Discus and support You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IsaacListon, Apr 24, 2019.

1. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on this file server giving everyone full control but from the workstations when I click onto Network and double click onto the file server name (Server) I receive the below error:

you do not have permission to access \\Server Contact your network administrator to request access

Please advise!

:)

IsaacListon, Apr 24, 2019

2. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access

***Modify title from: Permissions***

Hello,

I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on this file server giving everyone full control but from the workstations when I click onto Network and double
    click onto the file server name (Server) I receive the below error:

you do not have permission to access \\Server Contact your network administrator to request access

Please advise!

DonnaWhite95, Apr 24, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Whats How Win User

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

You do not have permission to access \PC_NAME contact your network administrator to... 5314c4b7-4964-459f-9bdf-3cdb4bee85e6.jpg

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

You do not have permission to access \PC_NAME contact your network administrator to... 962caea8-bbb1-4d50-a9dd-0c86f008751c.jpg

Whats How, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

1. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to... - Similar Threads - permission access PC_NAME

2. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I know this question has already been asked here, but no solution in that thread helped.In fact, here is a comprehensive list of all the forum posts I have gone through and attempted every fix in, without...
  3. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: FYI, I have discovered why the error in the thread title may persist no matter what you try. If you have multiple share connections to a single computer you may have somehow gotten differing credentials between some of the shares. Having multiple credentials to access shares...
  4. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: FYI, I have discovered why the error in the thread title may persist no matter what you try. If you have multiple share connections to a single computer you may have somehow gotten differing credentials between some of the shares. Having multiple credentials to access shares...
  5. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I've gone in a HUGE circle trying to resolve this issue "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" and so far zero success. I found another post about the same subject at...
  7. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I've gone in a HUGE circle trying to resolve this issue "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" and so far zero success. I found another post about the same subject at...
  8. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I found this post "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-do-not-have-permission-to-access-pcname/704f39f0-a03e-4f1c-bead-a45df97e455dI have two desktop...
  9. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I found this post "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-do-not-have-permission-to-access-pcname/704f39f0-a03e-4f1c-bead-a45df97e455dI have two desktop...
  10. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: ***Modify title from: Permissions*** Hello, I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on this file server giving everyone full control but from the workstations when I...