Windows 10: You do not have sufficient access to uninstall a program error in Windows 10

Discus and support You do not have sufficient access to uninstall a program error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When the User Account Control or UAC limits access to installed files and programs, […] This article You do not have sufficient access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

You do not have sufficient access to uninstall a program error in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 15, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Unable to uninstall programs

Hi, try this:
    You do not have sufficient access to uninstall - error - SOLVED - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos

(Geek uninstaller is a reliable free program which I've used for a long time. If you prefer, you could try Revo Uninstaller).

Note: searching for the error message which you've helpfully posted gives a good number of results; not all of them appear to be successful, but you may find more to help if needed.

dalchina, Feb 15, 2021
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. You do not have sufficient access to uninstall a program error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sufficient access uninstall

2. CHKDSK Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may be locked

in Windows 10 News
    CHKDSK Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may be locked: [IMG]If you see Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may be locked error when running the CHKDSK command, then this post may help you resolve the issue. The full error message reads: Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the...
  3. You do not have sufficient permissions to install to this folder error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have sufficient permissions to install to this folder error: When trying to install a program to a different drive I receive “ you do not have sufficient permission to install to this folder” error. Any help is appreciated....
  4. You do not have sufficient permissions to install to this folder error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You do not have sufficient permissions to install to this folder error: When trying to install a program to a different drive I receive “ you do not have sufficient permission to install to this folder” error. Any help is appreciated....
  5. You do not have sufficient permissions to install to this folder error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. formatting cd/dvd you do not have sufficient rights to perform operati

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    formatting cd/dvd you do not have sufficient rights to perform operati: Does anyone know a group policy that will prevent formatting cd/dvd on windows explore. I can use other software like Roxio secure burn to format the disc and burn. I got an error "you do not have sufficient rights to perform this operation". I narrow down to group policy...
  7. for Revo Uninstaller how do you uninstall multiple programs at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    for Revo Uninstaller how do you uninstall multiple programs at once?: Im trialling the pro version but cant find a way to select multiple programs to uninstall , ive held down ctrl button but it still wont select multiple https://i.imgur.com/tmFCdAX.png submitted by /u/computerstuffs [link] [comments]...
  8. You do not have sufficient privileges to install the program to install Canon Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    You do not have sufficient privileges to install the program to install Canon Printer Driver: Hi I am getting "You do not have sufficient privileges to install the program to install" when I attempt to install a wireless Canon Printer Driver. Please note I am the only "Admin" on this laptop. I tried the solutions posted on the net like "Run as administrator" and...
  9. You do not have permmision to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permmision to access: I have freenas 11 and I've have set it up, but when I try to connect via windows it says you do not have permission to access \\_____________________________ please help if anyone has experienced this before :...
  10. Nokia PC Suite saying "verify that you have sufficient access to that key" while...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia PC Suite saying "verify that you have sufficient access to that key" while...: I was trying to install Nokia PC Suite and was getting this[IMG] error. I tried to google it a bit and found some solutions which unfortunately didn't work for me :( . I tried playing with the permissions in regedit too, but didn't work. Hope someone can help me!...