Windows 10: You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator

Discus and support You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, This is a solution rather than a question. I found the question above, but not an answer. All suggested answers to this question were so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelHibberd1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator

Hi,

This is a solution rather than a question. I found the question above, but not an answer. All suggested answers to this question were so ridiculously in depth for a basic drive share over a local LAN that I knew there must be a simpler solution.

So I'm assuming you've shared the drive/folder and now you're getting the error on the remote pc when trying to access said shared resource.

1. Right click on the shared folder (or drive) and click the 'Security' tab. Add 'Everyone' with as many permisisons as you like. This should (hopefully) fix it for you. It fixed it for me.

The stupid thing is that by default 'Everyone' has permissions under the SHARING tab, but NOT under the SECURITY tab. Go figure.

If you need any further info, please add a reply.

Thanks & Hope this helps.

:)

MichaelHibberd1, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator 5314c4b7-4964-459f-9bdf-3cdb4bee85e6.jpg

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator 962caea8-bbb1-4d50-a9dd-0c86f008751c.jpg

Whats How, Jun 8, 2019
  3. JV-955 Win User
    Share files on network "\\ABC is not accessible. you might not have permission to use this network resource"

Original title: windows 10 network issue

after upgrade to windows 10.1... I am able to see shared files on the network and my computer is on the network but not accessible by anyone to my shared files whenever any one tries to access it says

"\\ABC is not accessible. you might not have permission to use this network resource.

Contact the administrator of this serve to find if you have access permissions.

this user can't sign in because this account is currently disabled. "

JV-955, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator

Permission to access network

Hi Kristen,

You might be experiencing this issue because you lost permission to access the network resource or shortcut after upgrading your computer. To better assist you with this problem, we would like to know the following information.

• Are you using the shortcut to access a file or folder located on another computer in the network?
    • Is the file or folder located on the computer that you recently upgraded?
    • What is the exact error message that you received when accessing the shortcut?
    • Are you using a homegroup to share files between devices on your local network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter. This troubleshooter finds and fixes common connection problems. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • Start typing Network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems
      in the results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator

1. You do not have to permission to access (shared network resource) contact your administrator - Similar Threads - permission access shared

2. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I know this question has already been asked here, but no solution in that thread helped.In fact, here is a comprehensive list of all the forum posts I have gone through and attempted every fix in, without...
  3. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I know this question has already been asked here, but no solution in that thread helped.In fact, here is a comprehensive list of all the forum posts I have gone through and attempted every fix in, without...
  4. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: FYI, I have discovered why the error in the thread title may persist no matter what you try. If you have multiple share connections to a single computer you may have somehow gotten differing credentials between some of the shares. Having multiple credentials to access shares...
  5. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: FYI, I have discovered why the error in the thread title may persist no matter what you try. If you have multiple share connections to a single computer you may have somehow gotten differing credentials between some of the shares. Having multiple credentials to access shares...
  6. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I've gone in a HUGE circle trying to resolve this issue "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" and so far zero success. I found another post about the same subject at...
  7. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I've gone in a HUGE circle trying to resolve this issue "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" and so far zero success. I found another post about the same subject at...
  8. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I found this post "You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to request access" at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-do-not-have-permission-to-access-pcname/704f39f0-a03e-4f1c-bead-a45df97e455dI have two desktop...
  9. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: Hi AllHas there been any solution to this problem.I have two Dell computers both running Windows 10 Home, on a TP-Link Deco Mesh network. I have set up all the network sharing permissions. Both computers are visible in the Network tab in File explorer but when I try to access...
  10. You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...

You do not have permission to access \\PC_NAME contact your network administrator to...: I have a network configured as a workgroup. All 9 systems are Windows 10. I'm using one as a file server. My issue is I have shared the C drive on this file server giving everyone full control but from the workstations when I click onto Network and double click onto the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network resaurce access permisson

2. you do not have permission to access.contact your network administrator

3. you do not have permission to access network contact administrator

4. you do not have permission to access contact your network,
  5. you do not have permission to access contact your network administrator,
  6. access denied you do not have permissions to access this network resource. please contact the server administrator,
  7. you have no permission to access contact your network administrator