Windows 10: You don't like latest Brave version Extension Icon on your taskbar?

Discus and support You don't like latest Brave version Extension Icon on your taskbar? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you are like me and don't like a toolbar Icon been forced upon you, here is a way to get rid of it: The ugly extension icon is back on the toolbar,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pulcinella, Nov 22, 2020.

1. You don't like latest Brave version Extension Icon on your taskbar?

Pulcinella, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 22, 2020
  3. AddRAM Win User
    Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, Nov 22, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

You don't like latest Brave version Extension Icon on your taskbar?

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

You don't like latest Brave version Extension Icon on your taskbar?

1. You don't like latest Brave version Extension Icon on your taskbar? - Similar Threads - don't latest Brave

2. Your pc requires the latest version of VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc requires the latest version of VirtualBox: HiSo I looked this up and realized the easiest way would be to disable Hyper-V and/or uninstall VirtualBoxI did that but I still have the same issue.I even uninstalled my VMware workstation just to be sure, still the same.Are there any other apps that require to be...
  3. Wifi Icon - Sometimes You See The Icon & Sometimes You Don't!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Icon - Sometimes You See The Icon & Sometimes You Don't!!!: I have a wifi icon the like to play hide and seek!!! Because sometimes it's in the Settings and sometimes it disappears! So, how do I get it to remain permanently where it should be? Thank you. Regards,...
  4. [HELP] Brave showing no icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Brave showing no icon on taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mazhunnashir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lg9cug/help_brave_showing_no_icon_on_taskbar/
  5. Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?: I have not changed the icons of these buttons nor did anything else with them. I restarted my computer multiple times but nothing worked. My only hypothesis is that when I changed from dark theme to light theme it glitched somehow? [img] 172977
  6. Brave Browser : Internet In Your Control!

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser : Internet In Your Control!: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser "Brave Browser" is based on the same open-source Chromium code ( by Google ) as a number of other browsers. It's time to try & be brave with "Brave Web Browser" for a number of reasons: 1. A strong promise of...
  7. Brave Browser : Internet In Your Control!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brave Browser : Internet In Your Control!: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser "Brave Browser" is based on the same open-source Chromium code ( by Google ) as a number of other browsers. It's time to try & be brave with "Brave Web Browser" for a number of reasons: 1. A strong promise of...
  8. Do you use the Brave browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you use the Brave browser?: I've been trying it out for several days now, I like it, and it looks to be much more private than Googles government surveillance browser is. It runs like and looks like Chrome, works good with Lastpass, and my VPN. I wanted to get away from Google chrome, Brave my just be...
  9. you don't like Cortana?

in Cortana
    you don't like Cortana?: we all know we can't uninstall cortana However you can suspended her [ATTACH] How you can stop cortana to consume valuable resources you can use for gaming or others more important things? well I use A new version of O&O ShutUp10 and Voilà cortana stop waste my...
  10. don't like 1803 version Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    don't like 1803 version Windows 10: how do I get my older version back before 1803. Regular desktop doesn't appear when I start up my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-like-1803-version-windows-10/96f01956-76db-406e-a5e4-87853aaf5c5b