Windows 10: you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

Discus and support you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did install net 4.8. But it still reminded me that need .Net Framework V4.0.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaigeZ17, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SaigeZ17 Win User

you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

I did install net 4.8. But it still reminded me that need .Net Framework V4.0.

:)

SaigeZ17, Aug 29, 2019

2. Net framework version 2.0

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Did you install any software recently? Is yes what that software is?

Please follow bellow steps and check if it helps.

• Type Programs and Features in Search bar and launch it.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on and off.
    • Look for .NET Framework 3.5(Includes .NET 2. 0 AND .NET 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services.
    • Make sure both of this features are checked or selected.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 29, 2019
  4. you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

.Net Framework v4 client

Is it ok to uninstall .Net Framework v4 client from windows 10? If so then how would I go about doing this. There is no entry in Programs and Features to uninstall this. There are registry entries for both v4 and v4.0 client. Is there an automated way to
    do this?

Thanks,

William Kochevar, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019

1. you first must install the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.3019 - Similar Threads - must install following

2. j'ai un message d'erreur of the net framework v4 0.30319

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    j'ai un message d'erreur of the net framework v4 0.30319: j'ai un message d'erreur of the net framework v4 0.30319 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jai-un-message-derreur-of-the-net-framework-v4/481011b7-c71e-4dbb-a901-a29f3a972d79
  3. it says you must install missing frameworks for .net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says you must install missing frameworks for .net: It tried to update to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-you-must-install-missing-frameworks-for/1cba0387-9c19-4eae-ae81-be1d1f01ff96
  4. it says you must install missing frameworks for .net

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it says you must install missing frameworks for .net: It tried to update to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-you-must-install-missing-frameworks-for/1cba0387-9c19-4eae-ae81-be1d1f01ff96
  5. it says you must install missing frameworks for .net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...: I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please....
  7. Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error "To run this application, you first must install one of the following...: I've tried the solutions at all these links. None have worked. what do i do. Please....
  8. "To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...

"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...: I recently decided to perform a system recovery on my desktop because I was unable to uninstall apps and the system was overall slower than usual. After the system recovery was successful, Whenever I tried to open or install applications or programs, I would receive the...
  9. net framework error v4, net framework v4 not registered on regedit,

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework error v4, net framework v4 not registered on regedit,: i dont know why, but after update the windows, I cant launch bunch of apps because this message,[ATTACH] and search solution at internet but still cant fixed after I check on regedit net framework v4 doesn't exits [ATTACH] please help me,...
  10. You must install .NET 3.5 ?!

You must install .NET 3.5 ?!: Hello Guys, I had recently come across a strange problem: When ever I tried to Install 'Virtual-Tablet-Server' on my PC, it doesn't even install, it quits with a message saying "You must install .NET 3.5", even though I have had install .NET twice in my PC Uninstalled and...