Windows 10: You guys know what this is.

Discus and support You guys know what this is. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yeah it’s happening again (it happens literally every startup) black screen no cursor, is lit up, can’t even get into the automatic repair screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UWOTOLDSPORTSY, May 27, 2020.

1. You guys know what this is.

So yeah it’s happening again (it happens literally every startup) black screen no cursor, is lit up, can’t even get into the automatic repair screen because the turn it off and back on three times trick won’t work, have no automatic repair drive or cd thing (wouldn’t matter because I can’t interact with the contents of it) taking out battery also does nothing, my last hope is just letting it die out then recharge it to 100% and if that works I can do an automatic repair thing (although the last time I did that it only solved the issue temporarily) and if that doesn’t work then idk what to do anymore because this is happening even after I did a clean reset of my computer.

submitted by /u/UWOTOLDSPORTSY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UWOTOLDSPORTSY, May 27, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue You guys know what this is. :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, May 28, 2020
  4. You guys know what this is.

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 28, 2020
Thema:

You guys know what this is.

1. You guys know what this is. - Similar Threads - guys

2. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  3. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  4. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???: I have had my windows account reset so many times. It happens every time I get a good track or project going and it deletes EVERYTHING!!! I have checked all my settings, security and otherwise and it's nothing on my end.! you take my files away AND you take away my...
  5. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???: I have had my windows account reset so many times. It happens every time I get a good track or project going and it deletes EVERYTHING!!! I have checked all my settings, security and otherwise and it's nothing on my end.! you take my files away AND you take away my...
  6. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Some guy wrote to all my emails stating that he had access to my account and had installed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some guy wrote to all my emails stating that he had access to my account and had installed...: Is there anything I can do here? He also sent some of my passwords aswell. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-guy-wrote-to-all-my-emails-stating-that-he/cb9d53aa-662d-4fc0-8c81-d5186ffe4c3c
  8. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...: Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to...
  9. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...: Yesterdays I have downloaded the Windows 10 Disk Image ISO FILE or call as media creation tools from official website of Windows. The original laptop 's Windows 8.1 are come with license & product key and the upgrading process are going well. However, the system required to...
  10. HI guys, currently I had encountered no activation of Windows 10 after upgrade to Windows...