Windows 10: You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update

Discus and support You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You released a windows update that has caused damage to my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Jun 20, 2021.

1. You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update

You released a windows update that has caused damage to my computer.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jun 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 20, 2021
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Jun 20, 2021
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update

1. You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update - Similar Threads - break computer faulty

2. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  3. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  4. Windows Update is faulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update is faulty: For quite some time I have had problems with Windows Update. I am now using Windows 11 22H2 version 1992, which I installed with great difficulty. In general, cumulative updates download and stall during installation. I can usually, but not always, get them installed with the...
  5. Updates completely breaking my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updates completely breaking my computer?: So, I've been having an issue lately. Every time my PC does an update according to event viewer, the last two times this has happened it was the "2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems" it will then refuse to boot up. Any attempt to turn...
  6. Faulty computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Faulty computer: I recently bought a labtop from Microsoft but it has a faulty battery and I cant connect to the I internet. I would like an exchange how do I go about getting one or getting in contact with Microsoft....
  7. Windows update breaks my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update breaks my computer: I need help to either prevent Windows 10 from updating my computer or a fix to Windows so that the update does not break it. I have an old HP laptop that works great. Does what I need and really do not see any reason to spend money to get a new one. However, Microsoft...
  8. Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer

Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer: Hi, I recently updated my computer from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 and it doesnt work anymore. Whenever i try to turn it on, I always get a blue screen. I do have a theory of what went wrong as I do have an eGPU connected (EXP GDC/GTX 670) and during the installation of the...
  9. Update constantly breaking my computers

Update constantly breaking my computers: I'm sick of it. I have 5 windows 10 computers on a home network and every time one of them is hacked by microsoft to install unwanted and unneeded updates, I am forced to spend hours repairing them. My home network is always destroyed. I must go from computer to computer,...
  10. Windows Updates break my computer

Windows Updates break my computer: When Windows 1803 was pushed last summer, it failed to install and broke things so badly it backed out of the install, though it left the system broken. It took me a week of research and work to install it by hand (using a downloaded image) and fix my BIOS. Even after this it...