Windows 10: You have been sued for timing my computer

Discus and support You have been sued for timing my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You've damaged my files with the latest windows update. Now all applications crash randomly after a specific time. You got a lawsuit for damaging my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Oct 17, 2020.

1. You have been sued for timing my computer

You've damaged my files with the latest windows update. Now all applications crash randomly after a specific time. You got a lawsuit for damaging my computer.

:)

DirkAlexander, Oct 17, 2020

2. Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Oct 17, 2020
  3. lgcdr74 Win User
    how do you install the SU-8W bluetooth keyboard?

I got this solved by connecting N80 with SU-8W successfully. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Menu

2. Go to My Own

3. Click on Wireless Keyboard

4. Go to Option

5. Find Keyboards

6. Pick language

7. Done!

Be sure to open your bluetooth connection first and pair SU-8W in BlueTooth Connection list.

Hope this may help!

lgcdr74, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

You have been sued for timing my computer

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

You have been sued for timing my computer

1. You have been sued for timing my computer - Similar Threads - been sued timing

2. When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?: when will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer, i put it on "when the computer activates from sleep" but the setting keep resetting to "never" after every wakeup from sleep mode. This have never happened before...
  3. When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer?: when will windows require you to log in again if you have been away from the computer, i put it on "when the computer activates from sleep" but the setting keep resetting to "never" after every wakeup from sleep mode. This have never happened before...
  4. Su

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Su: Jrjrjjrjrjjrjr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/su/633a1b59-470b-43f8-a409-9a41395be223
  5. You have been sued for timing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You have been sued for timing my computer: It appears that you are installing office which always causes problems on my computer along with slowing it down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-been-sued-for-timing-my-computer/e945b2e1-ce35-4214-b1ec-3448db21608b
  6. You have been sued for timing my computer

You have been sued for timing my computer: I fed up with the random app crashes you've put a stupid timer on my computer to intentionally cause damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-been-sued-for-timing-my-computer/0099ffef-bad0-4905-b07a-6550f2edd4f6
  7. My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time

My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time: Hello, So my computer is BSOD quite frequently and the games i play sometimes freeze and crash. The Temps are around 73 Celcius when the crashed occur. I Have Had this pc for 3 years and these only started 1 month ago. It is a custom built pc The BSOD errors i get are:...
  8. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  9. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  10. You are sued for property damage

You are sued for property damage: since I repeatedly get errors when trying to fix problems you have hacked into my computer and made sure it fails all the time. You're sued for damaging my computer....