Windows 10: You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

Discus and support You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In early November, Microsoft announced a sweeping set of changes to OneDrive, specifically by dropping its free storage options from 15GB to 5GB,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/you-have...edrive-storage

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 23, 2016
  2. Cliff S New Member

Good that you're reminding everyone Sumit!
    I did it the first day it was announced*Biggrin, but I'm sure there are others, whom have put it off or have plumb forgotten*Sad

:)

Cliff S, Jan 23, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Jan 23, 2016
  4. You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

Additional 7 GB storage with Nokia 930

Hi,

I have received a Nokia 930 yesterday, but my OneDrive account does not show the additional 7 GB. I have the default 15 GB and the 10GB loyalty bonus, not I do not see the 7 GB which Nokia promises...

Can you let me know how I can get this storage?

Thanks.

Sander.

Multipatch, Jan 23, 2016
  5. Your welcome, Cliff *Smile
    I hope everyone avails this offer who were affected by the change.

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 23, 2016
  6. snoopy51 Win User
    I am a procrastinator. I just did it 3 minutes ago.

Wow I didn't know they gave me 15 GB for Camera roll bonus. Now I have 30 GB total.
    Thanks, Sumit Dhiman and Microsoft!

snoopy51, Jan 23, 2016
  7. tinmar49 Win User
    Ill give it a miss, my upload speed is only 0.7mbit.

tinmar49, Jan 23, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

I removed all my files and will just use OneDrive to sync Windows 10 settings etc.

swarfega, Jan 23, 2016
  9. Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    Thanks for the reminder

aksalaymeh, Jan 23, 2016
  10. cereberus Win User
    Agreed.

cereberus, Jan 23, 2016
  11. Winuser Win User
    I would go ahead and opt in while you can. If your internet speed ever increases you'll already have the free storage and can start using it.

Winuser, Jan 23, 2016
  12. snoopy51 Win User
    Just a reminder, there are bonus available. So you might get 30 GB for free. As Winuser suggested, go for it, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

snoopy51, Jan 23, 2016
  13. reddice Win User

Did mine the first day but I forgot to do my parents and grandmothers account. Just did all of them. Thanks I would have forgot.

reddice, Jan 23, 2016
  14. Cliff S New Member
    I'd rather have Chicken in a bucket!
    *Roflmao2
    You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage [​IMG]
    *Roflmao2

Cliff S, Jan 23, 2016
  15. pigpenz Win User
    thanks for the reminder

pigpenz, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

1. You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage - Similar Threads - days left claim

2. Each Free Antivirus Claims?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Each Free Antivirus Claims?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I explored every free antivirus claim/s directly from their website and noticed they all are against another free antivirus by showing off their excellent results that's much higher than their rivals.I also went to the AV-Comparatives website to...
  3. You Might Claim That?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You Might Claim That?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,You might claim that all free antivirus rivals of the Microsoft antivirus shouldnt be trusted at all and not to believe every word they claim against the Microsoft antivirus in being true,and you would say i shouldn't be using the Kaspersky free...
  4. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.: I had a OneDrive only subscription but it became difficult to use where I am in Mainland China, so subscribed with a local cloud backup, but I still have OD on three of my devices, and on one it is showing the grey cloud with a line through it. I tried to log in but when I...
  5. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.: I had a OneDrive only subscription but it became difficult to use where I am in Mainland China, so subscribed with a local cloud backup, but I still have OD on three of my devices, and on one it is showing the grey cloud with a line through it. I tried to log in but when I...
  6. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lost 7 free gb of storage

Lost 7 free gb of storage: I had 9 gb of storage space available and I suddenly got a notification that I only had 2 gb of storage left, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-7-free-gb-of-storage/07677cbb-ee2e-4ec3-86e4-4f1622652b1e
  8. Effective Onedrive free storage space

Effective Onedrive free storage space: I understand that each Onedrive account has free 5 g storage space. For each file stored in Onedrive, when editing is done, Onedrive will create a "File History" for that file. Also, if a file is deleted, it will go to the "Recycle bin" My question is that would the...
  9. Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume

Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume: I have a Win10 machine with 1x 500GB SSD (boot drive) and 3x 3TB HDD. I have storage spaces set up for the HDDs and have noticed that any deleted data in the volume does not change "usage" according to storage spaces. Now it says my volume is full despite having only ~5TB on...
  10. claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever

in Windows 10 News
    claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever: Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few months, you likely know thatMicrosoft is cutting back on its OneDrive storage options. The base storage will drop from 15GB to 5Gb this year...