Windows 10: You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

Discus and support You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Thanks, I just done this and then checked my storage...apparently I have 10 TB available *Eek Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

Thanks, I just done this and then checked my storage...apparently I have 10 TB available *Eek

RamboMcMutNutts, Jan 23, 2016
  2. BunnyJ New Member

We get better chicken where I live. *Wink
    Wings and waffles!!

You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jan 24, 2016
  3. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thank you very much for the reminder had totally forgotten

jerrypc1, Jan 24, 2016
  4. meebers Win User

You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage

I just checked my lappy, 1.02TB remaining. Apparently got 1024GB with my "free" subscription of Office 365 when I bought it. Expires 31 Jan this year, expect that to be removed??

meebers, Jan 24, 2016
  5. theok Win User
    Glad I caught this thread, I think? I mean, who is driving this clown car? I signed on a short while after it went from 25 to
    7 free Gb. In mid 2014 they bumped the free to 15 Gb and now it's down to 5 Gb. WTF, this company is rudderless, wacky.

theok, Jan 24, 2016
  6. Molyy Win User
    It was already free when given to us, it was a wrong decision to take it back.You don't want it,well and good

Molyy, Jan 24, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    I thought I had 15GB for long time now but was surprised there was only 5GB. Didn't use OD much but now with Lumia 640 and W10 on it I could use that feature much more.

CountMike, Jan 24, 2016
  8. dencal Win User

*SmileJust having an M$ account seems to auto set....

dencal, Jan 24, 2016
  9. Thank you just done mine

hTconeM9user, Jan 24, 2016
  10. Did it too.

I use OneDrive for some things, but honestly I'm doing better with Dropbox as my main cloud option. Still, the 50 GB bonus they gave me for once buying a Samsung tablet is going away, and it'll be reduced to 3, but they said to thank me for my business they're going to increase it to 6.

msdos622wasfun, Jan 26, 2016
  11. Microsoft's free 15GB of OneDrive storage ends today. *Wink

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. You have just 7 days left to claim your free bonus OneDrive storage - Similar Threads - days left claim

2. Each Free Antivirus Claims?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Each Free Antivirus Claims?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I explored every free antivirus claim/s directly from their website and noticed they all are against another free antivirus by showing off their excellent results that's much higher than their rivals.I also went to the AV-Comparatives website to...
  3. You Might Claim That?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You Might Claim That?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,You might claim that all free antivirus rivals of the Microsoft antivirus shouldnt be trusted at all and not to believe every word they claim against the Microsoft antivirus in being true,and you would say i shouldn't be using the Kaspersky free...
  4. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.: I had a OneDrive only subscription but it became difficult to use where I am in Mainland China, so subscribed with a local cloud backup, but I still have OD on three of my devices, and on one it is showing the grey cloud with a line through it. I tried to log in but when I...
  5. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.: I had a OneDrive only subscription but it became difficult to use where I am in Mainland China, so subscribed with a local cloud backup, but I still have OD on three of my devices, and on one it is showing the grey cloud with a line through it. I tried to log in but when I...
  6. OneDrive reducing to free storage limit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lost 7 free gb of storage

Lost 7 free gb of storage: I had 9 gb of storage space available and I suddenly got a notification that I only had 2 gb of storage left, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-7-free-gb-of-storage/07677cbb-ee2e-4ec3-86e4-4f1622652b1e
  8. Effective Onedrive free storage space

Effective Onedrive free storage space: I understand that each Onedrive account has free 5 g storage space. For each file stored in Onedrive, when editing is done, Onedrive will create a "File History" for that file. Also, if a file is deleted, it will go to the "Recycle bin" My question is that would the...
  9. Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume

Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume: I have a Win10 machine with 1x 500GB SSD (boot drive) and 3x 3TB HDD. I have storage spaces set up for the HDDs and have noticed that any deleted data in the volume does not change "usage" according to storage spaces. Now it says my volume is full despite having only ~5TB on...
  10. claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever

in Windows 10 News
    claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever: Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few months, you likely know thatMicrosoft is cutting back on its OneDrive storage options. The base storage will drop from 15GB to 5Gb this year...