Windows 10: You know what would be really cool!?

Discus and support You know what would be really cool!? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If we could have the option to choose any color to a individual tile in the start menu. 24919 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by seek, Oct 2, 2015.

1. seek Win User

You know what would be really cool!?

If we could have the option to choose any color to a individual tile in the start menu.

:)

seek, Oct 2, 2015

2. I think this would be really cool for future software

Now with 8.1 you can install apps to SD card so I think the low memory issue will be no more

Anil_The_Patel, Oct 2, 2015
  3. André97 Win User
    I think this would be really cool for future software

So I was using my phone the other day. I have limited memory on my phone, and I realized that a lot of apps only work with internet. So I came up with an idea: why can't you store certain apps in the cloud? You could make a cloud hub for Windows Phone: the
    apps in it are not stored on your device; they are stored in the cloud.

Here's how it could work. You move an installed app to the cloud hub. It gets deleted from your device, and all the files are moved to the cloud. When you are connected to the internet, you can temporarily download it and use it, sort of like an online game.
    When you finish, the files are moved back to the cloud. No memory is taken up by them. Yes, you couldn't use them without internet connection, but so many apps require it anyway. And with newer technologies, I believe internet will be available in more places.

So that is my idea. I would love to see you use it in the future. I don't think anything like it exists, though I'm not sure, but if it did, it would certainly be useful! What do other people think?

André97, Oct 2, 2015
Thema:

You know what would be really cool!?

1. You know what would be really cool!? - Similar Threads - really cool

2. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  3. i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...: i wanna go back to windows 10due to windows 11 being be slow.no matter windows 10 works better than win 11easier to use.and many more.about windows 11 everything is like win 10 but a new one...
  4. i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...

i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...: i wanna go back to windows 10due to windows 11 being be slow.no matter windows 10 works better than win 11easier to use.and many more.about windows 11 everything is like win 10 but a new one...
  5. Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  6. Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

Here is a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  7. Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  8. Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip

Here... a REALLY cool Alt+Tab tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+Tab and the Alt+Tab 'window' will stay on the screen without holding the keys. Hit Esc to close it Credit to Jen for this one. Thanks, Jen.Cheers,Drew...
  9. TIL: You can right-click windows in Task View for really cool options! owo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIL: You can right-click windows in Task View for really cool options! owo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TechExpert2910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nrxx78/til_you_can_rightclick_windows_in_task_view_for/
  10. WAY off any topic, pretty cool actually, and I really miss it..

in Windows 10 Support
    WAY off any topic, pretty cool actually, and I really miss it..: Back in the day, when NT4 came out, and I used it as my desktop OS, a startup sound was available, as an add-on, hack, whatever.. It sounded like a (pardon my ignorance), either a Chinese or Japanese lady saying something. I tried all the variations of translating (with...