Windows 10: You Might Claim That?

Discus and support You Might Claim That? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,You might claim that all free antivirus rivals of the Microsoft antivirus shouldnt be trusted at all and not to believe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maroner pierre1, Sep 13, 2022.

1. You Might Claim That?

Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,You might claim that all free antivirus rivals of the Microsoft antivirus shouldnt be trusted at all and not to believe every word they claim against the Microsoft antivirus in being true,and you would say i shouldn't be using the Kaspersky free because of various reasons?, and how about i moved to the Nano free antivirus instead?,that's also based in Russia, and never found and had any negative comments yet from any websites.I always gave both of the Microsoft's antiviruses many chances to improve itself in 2022 along the way and from Wi

:)

maroner pierre1, Sep 13, 2022

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 13, 2022
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 13, 2022
  4. bwfc0907 Win User

You Might Claim That?

Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Did a clean install, but now problem.

Still not activated. Error code changes from Connect to the Internet to activate windows & 0xC004C003.

Microsoft claim known issue but not convinced.

bwfc0907, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

You Might Claim That?

1. You Might Claim That? - Similar Threads - Might Claim

2. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  3. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  4. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...: My normally pristine PC display has been marred by a curious and unwelcome visitor! A thick black line has materialized directly underneath the taskbar, stubbornly refusing to budge. This unexpected development disrupts not only the visual aesthetics of my desktop but also...
  5. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...: My normally pristine PC display has been marred by a curious and unwelcome visitor! A thick black line has materialized directly underneath the taskbar, stubbornly refusing to budge. This unexpected development disrupts not only the visual aesthetics of my desktop but also...
  6. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  8. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  9. "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port.": How can that be fixed without an alternative USB 2.0 port? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-older-usb-device-might-not-work-properly-with-a/b1d26fab-513c-493d-81ad-ecc2c8e84a2e
  10. "An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port."

"An older USB device might not work properly with a USB 3.0 port.": How can that be fixed without an alternative USB 2.0 port? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-older-usb-device-might-not-work-properly-with-a/7b51f17c-6c42-4e0b-a753-759575d45c58