Windows 10: You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

Discus and support You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title, the windows lock screen slideshow feature does not work for me. I've tried using folders on both my install drive and another hard drive, it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VerbNounPair, Jun 30, 2020.

1. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

Title, the windows lock screen slideshow feature does not work for me. I've tried using folders on both my install drive and another hard drive, it has the same error. The folder has multiple .jpg files on it, it's not empty, and the slideshow feature works perfectly fine with the exact same folder for the background slideshow. Anyone have this issue or know a fix? The folder is in the indexing list so that shouldn't be it.

submitted by /u/VerbNounPair
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VerbNounPair, Jun 30, 2020
  2. martin Win User

Slideshow app only shows 30 pictures then loops

There seems to be a bug in the Windows 10 slideshow app. If you have a folder with more than 30 pictures in it, and you view the first one, then click the slideshow button, it will only show 30 pictures and then loop back to the first picture. I am talking about the slideshow that you get when you click this button when viewing a picture:

You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow [​IMG]

It does the same on several Windows 10 machines that I've tried. Does anyone know a fix? Or the name of another decent slideshow viewing program?
    Thanks,

martin, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Photos app not showing more than 30 pictures when doing a slideshow

Hi guys,

I have an issue here.

The Photo App is not showing more than 30 pictures in a slideshow.

Before I had to reset my computer, everything was working perfectly, I could show every pictures in a row, even in a folder with 1000 pictures. Now that I have resetted my computer, it's no longer working. What should I do?

I have tried SFC + App troubleshooter + Reset + reregister app.

Can someone help me please?

Regards,

Tobi

Tobinounet, Jun 30, 2020
  4. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

Lock screen picture overlays slideshow

Hi, my issue with Windows 10x64 1803 Lock screen slideshow not working is a bit different than usual

When the issue occurs (not always, but almost always), the screen shows the defined Picture (and no clock etc.) _however_ when I press Enter, before showing the lockscreen as the overlaying picture is sliding away I can see a flicker of the slideshow underneath.
    These are pictures from the correct folder and it looks as expected. After the flicker it shows the login screen with a picture

(login screen is kinda OK but half the time accounts (two) are doubled (making it 4), they differ in that in each pair one of the user pictures has a circle shape and the other is square, and the square ones have extra text underneath "Windows will try to
    connect to {companyName}" .... I don't know if this is the cause or something completely unrelated ... but this question is about slideshow)

I have done lot of the usual steps (most of these relate to slideshow not working at all which isn't my issue anyway):

- remove the slideshow, lock, re-add it

- rename the slideshow folder

- changed settings in Power options (only Balanced is in the list) for Desktop background settings for battery to Available

- adjusted Advanced settings for slideshow to show not fitting images, show on battery, show lockscreen instead of turning off

- require user to press CtrlAltDelete is unchecked and disabled

- Windows Search is set to Automatic and running

- folder with images is indexed

No Windows updates pending atm

Restart didn't help

Ideally if this can be solved without restoration or reinstall or something of that caliber hopefully

Thank you!

JiriPetruzelka, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

1. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow - Similar Threads - need more picture

2. Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...: Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i uploaded a whole folder with seven photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-you-need-more-than-one-picture-to/7f48e219-6e1b-4a16-bf65-ef28ea243540
  3. Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...: Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i uploaded a whole folder with seven photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-you-need-more-than-one-picture-to/7f48e219-6e1b-4a16-bf65-ef28ea243540
  4. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got...: You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got this error message in Windows 10 trying to change the lock screen slide show to a subfolder under the Pictures folder. The solution was - open the properties of the subfolderclick...
  5. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got...: You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got this error message in Windows 10 trying to change the lock screen slide show to a subfolder under the Pictures folder. The solution was - open the properties of the subfolderclick...
  6. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow lock screen slideshow error - got...

7. slideshow on windows 11 only show one picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slideshow on windows 11 only show one picture: Why windows 11 photo app slideshow doesn't work on some folders.I open a photo, click three dots then select slideshow. Slideshow showed only current photo not other photo on the same folder.I tried the same way with some other folders and slideshow worked ok.Thank You...
  8. slideshow on windows 11 only show one picture

slideshow on windows 11 only show one picture: Why windows 11 photo app slideshow doesn't work on some folders.I open a photo, click three dots then select slideshow. Slideshow showed only current photo not other photo on the same folder.I tried the same way with some other folders and slideshow worked ok.Thank You...
  9. you need more than one picture to show error with Lock screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    you need more than one picture to show error with Lock screen Slideshow: Hi Microsoft Community, I had this issue for years and did not find any solution: workaround with Win+L, Indexing, etc... nothing was working. But the solution is quite simple: store the folder you want to use for the picture for your slideshow directly under the Picture...
  10. How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint: I want o print three or four photos on a page (phot paper) using Windows 'Paint' but I forgot how to do it and just can't seemt o get it done. Any help out there?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow